Why I want Baker Mayfield | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why I want Baker Mayfield

dolphintodd

Club Member
Reaction score
He was just on Good Morning Football and said winning is everything. He just elected himself the President of #QBWinz. Have to love the way he competes mentally. I doubt he would be available but a guy can dream.

giphy.gif

It not bad moves.. I think it time for dolphins to reset and get younger. It no way I would want see thill17 getting 30 million. Just to go 6-8 win yr

So you like him because he said what every single coach and/or player has said since the creation of sports???Yup that makes sense.

Baker definitely has the intangibles. I’m however skeptical on the tangible ability on a professional level. It’s a gamble I’d be willing to take, though

He is my all time favorite collage player and will continue to be no matter where he goes. I'm praying kirt goes to the jets cause that would be devistating

So you like him because he said what every single coach and/or player has said since the creation of sports???Yup that makes sense.

Well it is not the current Miami Dolphin culture so yes its nice to see the QB take responsibility, that's a true leader.

He's my #1 pick if he drops to us. I don't think he will though. I fear the jets would pick him if he's there.

That’s not actually true. Many professional athletes are just happy to get the paycheck. Others say the right things, but don’t show it on the field. RT is a nice guy, but he’s never struck me as a player who hates to lose. More like a guy who shrugs his shoulders and says “we’ll get em next time”

I like his attitude, his character doesn't bother me. I do feel like he's a tad undersized and I don't think he has any elite traits, he's just decent at everything. If he's a franchise qb then he's obviously worthy of our first but if it were up to me I'd pass and draft bpa and then look at qbs next year and beyond.

That’s not actually true. Many professional athletes are just happy to get the paycheck. Others say the right things, but don’t show it on the field. RT is a nice guy, but he’s never struck me as a player who hates to lose. More like a guy who shrugs his shoulders and says “we’ll get em next time”

Fair enough. I just think it’s moronic for someone to say the reason he likes a player is because he says that he wants to win and champion him king of #qbwinz when he choked big time in the biggest game of his life. Maybe I should’ve lead wit that.

Back
Top Bottom