Why is everybody sold on McIntosh starting? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everybody sold on McIntosh starting?

I think that D-Mac will do a good job at LT for us. Last year he was injured and he couldnt play like he always does. Plus we had Wise as the coach. Now that McIntosh is fully healthy and with the Houck now teaching the OL, he will do better then what he did last year.

Our cap situation limited our ability to go after a top notch LT.There wasnt much available in the draft.So we must make do with what we have.Houck must think that D Mac is servicable or he would have brought someone else in.

CrunchTime said:
Our cap situation limited our ability to go after a top notch LT.There wasnt much available in the draft.So we must make do with what we have.Houck must think that D Mac is servicable or he would have brought someone else in.
D-MAC STARTED AT LT FOR THE CHARGERS THE LAST THREE YEARS FOR HOUCK SO HE MUST THINK HE IS GOOD.

MelbournePhin said:
fair enough, but you would think that a 1st rounder could have made an impact last year with the lack of talent that was competing against him.

he should have but tahts on the coaching staff, they were idiots... when carey did play i think he played great, no sacks allowed no false starts, i haven't rewatched the games really with him in and i wish i had those, but he seemed to have done well... i think it was a coaching thing more than him not being able to crack the lineup...

arsenal said:
he should have but tahts on the coaching staff, they were idiots... when carey did play i think he played great, no sacks allowed no false starts, i haven't rewatched the games really with him in and i wish i had those, but he seemed to have done well... i think it was a coaching thing more than him not being able to crack the lineup...

i hope you are right. i still dont see him as a LT candidate though

Back
Top Bottom