why is it ok ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is it ok ?

All these accusations about classless players and coaches is a joke. Merriman and his stupid dance and LT getting all upset makes me laugh. Here is classless for you. Merriman get suspended for using banned substances then get all high and mighty with JT for calling him out about this while the MVP voting is taking place plus gets a trip to the pro bowl. Who the hell ever thought Merriman is MVP or Pro Bowl material should have their head examinted. JT was right about what message it sends to put merriman on any type of pedistle with either of those awards. Thats just plain classless to even consider rewarding a player who cheats much less one that talks a big load of crap after being called out by a player that plays legit. F U Shawn Merriman and the horse you rode in on.

I have season tickets. Obviously your friend is a "retahd".

There really aren't that many Pats fans at the game. Maybe 10k? If you wanna talk about the Jets that's a different story.

Well thats not bad considering there are what like 15k Dolphins fans for most games.

Thanks for sharing your "little story", very uninteresting. So some snow birds escape the cold and come to Miami each year, big deal. Bills and Jets fans do it as well. This doesn't refute in the slightest my original premise, that being that your Patsies engender no passion in the casual fan, nor the average NFL fan outside the Patsie region.

The whole visitor fans thing in Miami is because fans from the jets bills and pats choose to live in fla when they retire from the real world. Most settle up there in your neck of the swamps (central Fla) where they can see goofy and mickey. Seeing as the Patise region is made up of 6 states that is more than acceptable to me. You need to relax a bit there before you pop a blood vessel. Don't let yourself be consumed by hate and envy cause in the end its just a game.

Well thats not bad considering there are what like 15k Dolphins fans for most games.

It's usually 70k+ when they do the attendance thing on the big screen. It seems to be everytime I go. There are stats laying around here/internet somewhere about attendance and you'd be suprised. I'm not sure a Pats fan can say much though considering you really didn't have a team/fanbase untill like 2000. Somehow magically there are all coming out of the wood work though.

The whole visitor fans thing in Miami is because fans from the jets bills and pats choose to live in fla when they retire from the real world. Most settle up there in your neck of the swamps (central Fla) where they can see goofy and mickey. Seeing as the Patise region is made up of 6 states that is more than acceptable to me. You need to relax a bit there before you pop a blood vessel. Don't let yourself be consumed by hate and envy cause in the end its just a game.

Consumed by hate may be going a bit far, but yes, my hatred for the Pats brings out the worst in me. However, that takes nothing away from my argument.

As you say, they do retire here AND vacation here when their team plays the fins. Point is, they are still New Englanders, and a relatively small amount of people who have lived outside of New England care about the Patsies. They are the most forgettable dynasty in the history of sport.

Look, no one likes your Patsies. Outside of the New England area, no one cares or is enthralled by them (besides the homers at ESPN). They fail to capture the imagination like the Steelers, Niners or even Cowboys did. Everybody wishes they would go away. They don't, however, instead they hang around like a stale fart.

Like everyone else, I hope the Colts end their season. NFL fans everywhere would rejoice.
do you really think i care .i love how everybody hates the patriots .just dont give this crap about them being classless.you hate them because all they do is win while your team sits in last place and hasnt won anything since 1972.thats the truth and you know it .now go cry in your beer :sidelol:

do you really think i care .i love how everybody hates the patriots .just dont give this crap about them being classless.you hate them because all they do is win while your team sits in last place and hasnt won anything since 1972.thats the truth and you know it .now go cry in your beer :sidelol:

You really think I care you care?

Who said anything about classlessness? Certainly not me, you must be confusing all the posts which comes as little surprise.

As for why I hate them, yup that has a lot to do with it. My point still stands, the Patriots engender no passion except for their own die hard chowder heads.

You'll be crying in your beer or maddog or whatever it is you drink next week. I'll revel in the sorrow of Patsie land.

Here's a question, why are Patsie fans hanging out on a Dolphins board?

Consumed by hate may be going a bit far, but yes, my hatred for the Pats brings out the worst in me. However, that takes nothing away from my argument.

As you say, they do retire here AND vacation here when their team plays the fins. Point is, they are still New Englanders, and a relatively small amount of people who have lived outside of New England care about the Patsies. They are the most forgettable dynasty in the history of sport.

phinman1
You have proven to me many post ago that sportsmanship is not one of your attributes but just as there are dophin fans all over the country there are also pats fans all across this counrty also as well as most of the other 30 teams so really your argument is baseless. I didn't come here to spit in your face like I said before I came back last night because I was told i wouldn't show up after the game. You came out swinging for no reason and that to me says you carry a lot of hate and it really shows thru the majority of your replies. Thats fine I didn't expect you to be all jumping for joy about the pats win yesterday but you have some inner need to try and discredit NE fans and the team when a classy Dolphin fan could have just not posted anything and passed on by. Quite a few fans here either did just that or did offer congrats and I'm sure they aren't real fond of the pats either. I truly understand what dolphin fans have gone thru with Wanny and then that fraud Saban but peeing all over pats fans isn't going to make your team better. We have weather the storm in NE losing players and coaches year after year for winning but thats the price you pay I guess for being successful and if it makes you feel better calling it "most forgettable dynasty in the history of the sport" well so be it but remember one thing its dam hard to forget a dynasty that never took place now isn't it.

You'll be crying in your beer or maddog or whatever it is you drink next week. I'll revel in the sorrow of Patsie land.
ya and i bet you said the same thing last week.and i bet you never thought the pats would beat the rams or the steelers in 01 and i bet you never thought the pats would beat the steelers in 04 on the road again ect ect ect.:boohoo: :boohoo:

phinman1
You have proven to me many post ago that sportsmanship is not one of your attributes but just as there are dophin fans all over the country there are also pats fans all across this counrty also as well as most of the other 30 teams so really your argument is baseless. I didn't come here to spit in your face like I said before I came back last night because I was told i wouldn't show up after the game. You came out swinging for no reason and that to me says you carry a lot of hate and it really shows thru the majority of your replies. Thats fine I didn't expect you to be all jumping for joy about the pats win yesterday but you have some inner need to try and discredit NE fans and the team when a classy Dolphin fan could have just not posted anything and passed on by. Quite a few fans here either did just that or did offer congrats and I'm sure they aren't real fond of the pats either. I truly understand what dolphin fans have gone thru with Wanny and then that fraud Saban but peeing all over pats fans isn't going to make your team better. We have weather the storm in NE losing players and coaches year after year for winning but thats the price you pay I guess for being successful and if it makes you feel better calling it "most forgettable dynasty in the history of the sport" well so be it but remember one thing its dam hard to forget a dynasty that never took place now isn't it.

You're right, when it comes to the Patriots, I have no class. I'll readily admit it.

I don't think a little banter between opposing fans is that big a thing, and you should be expected to deal with it when you visit a rival's message board. Especially when that rival has been down and out, and has had to watch your team win again and again in bizarre fashion.

As for my argument, I do not believe it to be baseless. The Pats dynasty has not captured the imagination for whatever reason.

That being said, it's become obvious through these posts that you're a good dude. I'd wish you luck next week, but I just can't do it.:evil:

ya and i bet you said the same thing last week.and i bet you never thought the pats would beat the rams or the steelers in 01 and i bet you never thought the pats would beat the steelers in 04 on the road again ect ect ect.:boohoo: :boohoo:

Yeah, pretty much.

As for my argument, I do not believe it to be baseless. The Pats dynasty has not captured the imagination for whatever reason.
i know you dont want to hear this but the patriots dynasty is more impressive than the one that came before it.the patriots have won there SB in the era of free agency .those other teams were able to keep all there players unlike the pats .you can make a list a mile long of those who have left including a offensive coardinator and two defensive CO.

i know you dont want to hear this but the patriots dynasty is more impressive than the one that came before it.the patriots have won there SB in the era of free agency .those other teams were able to keep all there players unlike the pats .you can make a list a mile long of those who have left including a offensive coardinator and two defensive CO.

Personal opinion..

Like I said though..we all know the Pats didn't have a team or fanbase up untill like 2000. You were represented as much as the Cardinals in your whole history up untill the past 6-7 years.

Personal opinion..

Like I said though..we all know the Pats didn't have a team or fanbase up untill like 2000. You were represented as much as the Cardinals in your whole history up untill the past 6-7 years.
thats just not true .i live ten minutes from the razor and the old place used to sell out all the time .they had a loyal following even in the 70s steve grogan mack heron sam bam cunningham .even the snow plow game against your dolphins was sold out .you proably dont remember it.the pats have had a loyal fan base for a long time.

He has done the Jason Taylor punch thru a heart

He's drawing the sun of the Fins logo and the punch is supposed to be the Dolphin jumping..

Get it right.

All these accusations about classless players and coaches is a joke. Merriman and his stupid dance and LT getting all upset makes me laugh. Here is classless for you. Merriman get suspended for using banned substances then get all high and mighty with JT for calling him out about this while the MVP voting is taking place plus gets a trip to the pro bowl. Who the hell ever thought Merriman is MVP or Pro Bowl material should have their head examinted. JT was right about what message it sends to put merriman on any type of pedistle with either of those awards. Thats just plain classless to even consider rewarding a player who cheats much less one that talks a big load of crap after being called out by a player that plays legit. F U Shawn Merriman and the horse you rode in on.

My thoughts exactly.

Back
Top Bottom