Why is it that... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is it that...

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
Why do we allow fans from other teams to come on our board and attack us and when we fire back the thread gets moved or deleted!!! We are constantly being attacked on our board and when we fire back with a thread the mods remove it! We not only have to remove the label of being a soft team but also remove the label of being a soft forum! I can go on the Jet boards and leave scared to death! But on here we have to be all nice to our visitors...screw em they are in our house!!!

Why do we allow fans from other teams to come on our board and attack us and when we fire back the thread gets moved or deleted!!! We are constantly being attacked on our board and when we fire back with a thread the mods remove it! We not only have to remove the label of being a soft team but also remove the label of being a soft forum! I can go on the Jet boards and leave scared to death! But on here we have to be all nice to our visitors...screw em they are in our house!!!

Go to the depths with that boring garbage....

IN TUNA WE TRUST.....

I hate to admit it but this is the softest MB on the world wide web..... you can curse on a Backstreet Boyz MB but not here?

I hate to admit it but this is the softest MB on the world wide web..... you can curse on a Backstreet Boyz MB but not here?
Good point, but I wanna know why you are cursing on Backstreet Boyz message boards...or are on Backstreet Boyz message boards to begin with?

Why do we people always feel the need to curse?? I don't curse, and I don't seem to have any trouble making my point heard. The bottom line is that using bad language leads to conflict, and we don't want that here....

If you want to go cuss someone out, and use bad language, that's what the depths forum was created for....

IN TUNA WE TRUST!!!

Why do we people always feel the need to curse?? I don't curse, and I don't seem to have any trouble making my point heard. The bottom line is that using bad language leads to conflict, and we don't want that here....

If you want to go cuss someone out, and use bad language, that's what the depths forum was created for....

IN TUNA WE TRUST!!!
I agree cursing for the most part can be avoided. I have found throughout my years that the people who are less witty and sometimes less intelligent revert to constant cursing. Instead of a witty response or comeback, they will use name calling and curse words as their response back. Curse words will come out time to time, but they shouldn't be a part of your daily vocabulary.

I for one do not curse, but I work with some people who curse all the time. If I mess up on something, I will be upset, but I won't need to yell out a F-bomb or another curse word. Do the people around me really need to hear that? No. If someone says something to get under your skin, the best thing is to just ignore them. If for some reason you just have to respond, think of a good response that is not a personal attack. You don't need curse words and name calling to get your point across. Did Obama and McCain resort to curse words during their debates? No, they had intelligent responses.

As FinHeaven, a place where we want everyone to feel welcomed, it would be nice if people could refrain from the constant curse words. That is why we have the filter. People claim that fans of other teams can post things and that the topics only get moved when Dolphin fans respond. That is not true. Some of these fans from other websites know exactly what to do to get under people's skin without the vulgar childish comments. The responses that resort in a lot of little "********" appearing are not real thought out.

Like I said above, we want this to be a friendly website where everyone is welcomed. That doesn't mean this place is filled with fluffy bunnies and rainbows. We can still have arguments and conversations, but we don't want the 9 year old Dolfan logging on here for the first time and seeing a bunch of filth. If you need to just curse like there is no tomorrow or attack another fan, do it in the Depths. That is why that forum was created.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree cursing for the most part can be avoided. I have found throughout my years that the people who are less witty and sometimes less intelligent revert to constant cursing. Instead of a witty response or comeback, they will use name calling and curse words as their response back. Curse words will come out time to time, but they shouldn't be a part of your daily vocabulary.

I for one do not curse, but I work with some people who curse all the time. If I mess up on something, I will be upset, but I won't need to yell out a F-bomb or another curse word. Do the people around me really need to hear that? No. If someone says something to get under your skin, the best thing is to just ignore them. If for some reason you just have to respond, think of a good response that is not a personal attack. You don't need curse words and name calling to get your point across. Did Obama and McCain resort to curse words during their debates? No, they had intelligent responses.

As FinHeaven, a place where we want everyone to feel welcomed, it would be nice if people could refrain from the constant curse words. That is why we have the filter. People claim that fans of other teams can post things and that the topics only get moved when Dolphin fans respond. That is not true. Some of these fans from other websites know exactly what to do to get under people's skin without the vulgar childish comments. The responses that resort in a lot of little "********" appearing are not real thought out.

Like I said above, we want this to be a friendly website where everyone is welcomed. That doesn't mean this place is filled with fluffy bunnies and rainbows. We can still have arguments and conversations, but we don't want the 9 year old Dolfan logging on here for the first time and seeing a bunch of filth. If you need to just curse like there is no tomorrow or attack another fan, do it in the Depths. That is why that forum was created.
I feel this anti-cussing rule is racial discremination. The Italians are taught the F-word should be inserted every third word no matter what. I don't care if you are singing "Jesus Loves Me". They are taught the words are "Jesus F-ing loves me this I f-ing know, for the f-ing bible tells me f-ing so". Since this is an argueable fact I feel your stance DOES NOT make everyone feel welcome to come here. If you doubt what I say watch Sopranos some time. Just stop and think how much better our HC press conference would be if he honored his heritage and dropped a few F-bombs every few words. "Those F-ing jets are gonna go home with their F-ing tails between their legs" or "those F-ing refs plain out F-ing suck" now that would be a press conference I wouldn't miss. :lol:

I feel this anti-cussing rule is racial discremination. The Italians are taught the F-word should be inserted every third word no matter what. I don't care if you are singing "Jesus Loves Me". They are taught the words are "Jesus F-ing loves me this I f-ing know, for the f-ing bible tells me f-ing so". Since this is an argueable fact I feel your stance DOES NOT make everyone feel welcome to come here. If you doubt what I say watch Sopranos some time. Just stop and think how much better our HC press conference would be if he honored his heritage and dropped a few F-bombs every few words. "Those F-ing jets are gonna go home with their F-ing tails between their legs" or "those F-ing refs plain out F-ing suck" now that would be a press conference I wouldn't miss. :lol:

**** an A right Ktown.

Also, the ****ing argument that people who curse are less intelligent is ****ing weak. While it may be true as a whole, there is no god damned way to say so on an individual ****ing case. I would agree that less educated people tend to curse more often than others, but there are some highly educated people who do as well. If you read a post full of cursing and assume the author to be some ****ing *******, then you are just being a stereotypical *******. :lol:

**** an A right Ktown.

Also, the ****ing argument that people who curse are less intelligent is ****ing weak. While it may be true as a whole, there is no god damned way to say so on an individual ****ing case. I would agree that less educated people tend to curse more often than others, but there are some highly educated people who do as well. If you read a post full of cursing and assume the author to be some ****ing *******, then you are just being a stereotypical *******. :lol:
I said SOMETIMES less intelligent. Not always the case. ;)

Back
Top Bottom