Why is it... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is it...

phazer

Active Roster
Reaction score
That I/we can see whether it be trades, drafting, coaching etc that we're doing **** wrong but management has no clue. The are countless situations. Why not start Rosen is one of mine, what's yours? Feel free to go back cause its been goin on for a while

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see Rosen play last week in relief? Or last year?

Not playing Rosen is the best thing coaches can do for him right now and his career.

That I/we can see whether it be trades, drafting, coaching etc that we're doing shizit wrong but management has no clue. The are countless situations. Why not start Rosen is one of mine, what's yours? Feel free to go back cause its been goin on for a while
Starting Rosen is not productive. You’ll scar him for life behind that line.

Nothing is going to get in the way of us getting Tua, nothing.

Once we lock the pick down, you’ll see some meaningless starts by Rosen, showcasing for the trade

Thats just one..you're missing the point. As fans on this forum Ive read countless things pointed out over the years to today that we see but management and coaches have no clue

And I do believe ever since we traded for Rosen to try and put the best situation for him, and what did the Dolphins brass do? Shiz all over that...again that's just one situation over the years

That is why they burned it down to ground zero rather than building off a faulty foundation - they stripped it bare - with lots of capital

Insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results

And I do believe ever since we traded for Rosen to try and put the best situation for him, and what did the Dolphins brass do? Shiz all over that...again that's just one situation over the years

They aren’t trying to put Rosen in the best situation they are trying to put the Organization in the right situation

I try not to get in the business of thinking I'm smarter than professionals.

Ok..so what the f#$k has the professionals done for us the last 20 years?

Ok..so what the f#$k has the professionals done for us the last 20 years?
If you are looking for someone working for the Fins who was around 20 years ago you might get lucky with the groundskeeper.

Point: The Fins employees and management change, like any other organization. Stop trying to view the management of the organization as a historically living breathing single entity, it isn’t

I try not to get in the business of thinking I'm smarter than professionals.

you should....it allows yourself to engage in critical thinking. thinking ireland, tannenbaum, grier were/are beyond criticism cause you deem them "professionals" doesnt allow you to think for yourself

you should....it allows yourself to engage in critical thinking. thinking ireland, tannenbaum, grier were/are beyond criticism cause you deem them "professionals" doesnt allow you to think for yourself
Maybe you need that if that's the only type of 'critical thinking' you engage in. And thinking anyone is beyond criticism is ignorant, but thinking some arm chair GMs are smarter than them, is equally as ignorant.

im sorry you, self admittedly, cant think for yourself regarding this team......maybe it allows you to enjoy it more...dunno ignorance is bliss they say
I admitted nothing of the sort. Should I start making assumptions about you too?

Back
Top Bottom