Why is it... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is it...

If we had capable management and an adequate offensive line Rosen would be more than ready to come in so we can evaluate him. Unfortunately, which has been the case with most free agent acquisitions as well as draftees our organization and coaching is a mess. I for one really thought we made the turn with management and coaching this year but I'm beginning to think we're as much of a train wreck as we always have been. Hope I'm wrong and cleaning house will benefit us but I'm beginning to think our problems are deeper than I originally thought.

Did you see Rosen play last week in relief? Or last year?

Not playing Rosen is the best thing coaches can do for him right now and his career.
And the team if they're actually trying to win. Rosen stinks.

That I/we can see whether it be trades, drafting, coaching etc that we're doing **** wrong but management has no clue. The are countless situations. Why not start Rosen is one of mine, what's yours? Feel free to go back cause its been goin on for a while

My pet peeve is spending money on elite FAs as if the team were 'one piece away.' I think one major key is having inept people in critical jobs. This FO looks significantly better, but it's too soon to make confident decisions about them. I'll not get in to isolated decisions - this thread would be endless.

Matt Millen was considered a draft guru and a genius when he was hired to fix the Lions. Mike Lombardi looked smart because he worked for NE. Mike Mayock, another tv personality draft guru type, took over the Raiders recently and we've seen how some of his moves have already backfired (Mack, AB). Granted they won last week but time will tell. Heck how often does Mr. NFL Draft Mel Kiper get it wrong?

Point is, these supposed professional draft gurus and GMs that spend alot of time analyzing players and professing about how smart they are when it comes to scouting players, get it wrong about as much or more than they get it right, which frankly is about the same as someone like CK, Travis Wingfield, Simon Clancy and dozens of over "amatuers" who started on this very message board and have started doing their own things. And I have seen their many mocks over the years where many of their picks would've turned out much better than the supposed professionals we've had around this team for seemingly forever. Where we are almost always doing the wrong thing.

Don't get me wrong, in almost all aspects of life I tend to agree the experts. The earth isn't flat, vaccines are good, global warming is real, ect. But when it comes to the Miami Dolphins, I think we all have a right to be skeptical trusting our so-called experts running this team, all the evidence shows that we should be.

Back
Top Bottom