Why is Michael Irvin still employed... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is Michael Irvin still employed...

Should Michael Irvin just go away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F**k that guy who wrote this article. Did anybody actually see the interview he did with Stuart Scott on sportscenter? Drug addiction is a big problem in his family, which why he patted down his friend. And when he did it was just a friendly hug in which he indiscretely patted him and found the pipe. He put it in his car as he obviously didn't want around the house. While driving with his wife he was pulled over for speeding later on and forgot that it was there. When Stu asked why he would associate himself with this kind of people he said those that are near and dear to him have always had problems with this kind of problem, and he felt that because God helped him get through his problem he owed to those he cares about to help them as well.

OurHeartAndSoul said:
F**k that guy who wrote this article. Did anybody actually see the interview he did with Stuart Scott on sportscenter? Drug addiction is a big problem in his family, which why he patted down his friend. And when he did it was just a friendly hug in which he indiscretely patted him and found the pipe. He put it in his car as he obviously didn't want around the house. While driving with his wife he was pulled over for speeding later on and forgot that it was there. When Stu asked why he would associate himself with this kind of people he said those that are near and dear to him have always had problems with this kind of problem, and he felt that because God helped him get through his problem he owed to those he cares about to help them as well.

:yeahthat:

It's weed. Not Liquid Cocaine in a syringe. Yea, yea I know they're all the same, all illegal. But put things into perspective, marijuana is no worse than alcohol, and it's not like he was sitting in his car, puffing away with his wife. It was sitting in his car not being used. I hope for his own conscience and guilt, that his story is real. But if you ask me, that's a bogus azz story. I just don't think weed is that big of a deal. It's harmless, unless you abuse it....which the same can be said about chocolate or anything else that we like but shouldn't have too much of.

Pinrod33 said:
It's weed. Not Liquid Cocaine in a syringe. Yea, yea I know they're all the same, all illegal. But put things into perspective, marijuana is no worse than alcohol, and it's not like he was sitting in his car, puffing away with his wife. It was sitting in his car not being used. I hope for his own conscience and guilt, that his story is real. But if you ask me, that's a bogus azz story. I just don't think weed is that big of a deal. It's harmless, unless you abuse it....which the same can be said about chocolate or anything else that we like but shouldn't have too much of.

hahaha, while i agree with your point. they found a crack pipe, not a weed pipe.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
HAHA...why is this in the draft forum?

are we drafting Micheal Irvin????damn he is gonna be gone before the 16th

All I know is that I miss Sterling Sharpe on that show.
I am glad he is back w/ ESPN doing color for some games, though.

finswin56 said:

:yeahthat: times 1,000,000

He's back with ESPN? They should definitely throw Irvin under a bus and give him a huge role. I was actually pulling for ESPN to replace Irvin with Deion because I was so desperate for them to get rid of Irvin, but I can now just say give all the work to Sterling and screw both of them.

Jimmy James said:
:yeahthat: times 1,000,000

He's back with ESPN? They should definitely throw Irvin under a bus and give him a huge role. I was actually pulling for ESPN to replace Irvin with Deion because I was so desperate for them to get rid of Irvin, but I can now just say give all the work to Sterling and screw both of them.
Yeah, he's back, and IMO, doing a very nice job as the color guy.

finswin56 said:

Sterling is really good, a million times better than Irvin. Irvin is just terrible on TV, I really dont care a lot about whats going on in his personal life I just can't listen to his nonsense on TV. He really isn't very knowledgable about the game and he blatantly supports 'his' guys, IE his friends still in the league. He should be fired for being a lousy analyst.

His personal problems aside I just cant stand to listen to him. He might even be worse than Deion Sanders.

Back
Top Bottom