Why is this website the only one | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is this website the only one

This isn't the only one. There are other message boards that think so too.

Yes it is possible. He's a RFA, we have a little cap problem that why he would be let go.

Right now it's all fan speculation.

Not is it only all fan speculation, but its something that must fans really want that to happen.. We get a first and third if we tender him and signs somewehre else!

Originally posted by Can we win a SB
Not is it only all fan speculation, but its something that must fans really want that to happen.. We get a first and third if we tender him and signs somewehre else!

Not to mention the crap load of money we save :D

Ya I've seen it a few other places too, and from what his agent's saying, it'll be pretty tough to keep him here and make the other necessary upgrades. Seems we have enough depth to fill the hole fairly well too. For cap space and picks it sounds reasonable enough.

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

Not to mention the crap load of money we save :D
"I just saved a bunch of money on my cap by swtiching Ogun for some draft picks." :D

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
Ya I've seen it a few other places too, and from what his agent's saying, it'll be pretty tough to keep him here and make the other necessary upgrades. Seems we have enough depth to fill the hole fairly well too. For cap space and picks it sounds reasonable enough.
i know they're talking about it in the dolphin forum on the espn board!;)

Read ESPN the Magazine's football section in the issue with Brady on the cover, they mention it there as well. We just happen to be ahead of the game around here because, collectively, we're smarter than the national media and the rest of the MB's out there! :D

Thanks guys I personally haven't seen it anywhere I just wanted to know if it was realistic or a long shot

It is NO longshot. IMO most of us fans would like him to stay, but with the cap the way it is and the needs on offense...he's gone.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
that says we are going to get a #1 for Ogun is this even a possibility?
how about a #1 and a #3 or at least that is what has been said the Phins will tender OGun at ~1.8mil

I don't know about our cap situation but I just saved a load of money by switching to Geico.

Originally posted by gunn34
It is NO longshot. IMO most of us fans would like him to stay, but with the cap the way it is and the needs on offense...he's gone.

Not me. I would send him with a big bow on his head if it meant we could get another first round pick. What would it mean to this team to draft Rivers/Lossman and Carey?

Bye Bye OGun.

Back
Top Bottom