Why isnt there a Drawings/Graphics/Wallpaper board? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why isnt there a Drawings/Graphics/Wallpaper board?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think it would be a nice place where we could share our Dolphin/NFL related graphic prowess...

There is really no place to share our wallpapers around here..

I think you can send it to the mods and they'll give you a section in the wallpapers/graphics/drawings on the front page..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I think it would be a nice place where we could share our Dolphin/NFL related graphic prowess...

There is really no place to share our wallpapers around here..

There is a spot on the front page.... perhaps AJ and I can make it easier to post/share pics somewhere... I'll talk to him about it!

:up:

I think there should be a forum for it, I have made a bunch of stuff lately (like my new avatar) and I know a bunch of other posters make stuff to, and it would to have a forum to share all of them.

I want to learn how to make those things. Anyone wanna help me out a little. Which program do I use and where do you find all the pics to start with?

Thanks for any help

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
I want to learn how to make those things. Anyone wanna help me out a little. Which program do I use and where do you find all the pics to start with?

Thanks for any help

Photoshop 7.0 is the best for our wallpaper/graphic making needs.. It is somewhat expensive but well worth it..

I find most of the pictures on Google Images.

That is how I did my sig pic.. Here is the original pic I used for the background.. The Ricky pic is from one where he was stiffarming a Patriot..
clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Idea

It may also solve the current problem on the board concerning questionable pics. Anybody that wants to show off some babes could do it there.

OK, I really just want to see the pic of that chick with the fins emblem on her butt ;)

JS

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
how do you get a pic in your sig?

go to user control panel, then edit profile...

you have to use the "img" tags to link to a pic on the web ... it will then show up in your signature line every time you post! If you need more help... let me know!

;)

I just need to find some cool Dolphins pics online. I stumble across some here and there, but I wasn't sure if there was one site that really stood out. ESPN (during the season) always has some great pictures---do they have any sort of archives?

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
If you could give me more of a step by step, all I see is a line that says: code is ON. I don't see any promts to guide me along.
Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok... go to user CP...

Then select edit profile ....

In the Signature section type the following.

{img}[url]http://www.webaddress.com/picname.jpg[/url]{/img}

except ... replace the {'s with ['s... and of course the address and image name should be that of the pic you want to show up.

Hope that helps.... If you still have questions...feel free to ask!!
:wharf:

Back
Top Bottom