why not Brodie Croyle Alabama ? 3rd round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why not Brodie Croyle Alabama ? 3rd round

The draft is to unpredictable to froget about a FA QB or trade for one just to wait to draft a certain player in the draft. If that player is not there when we pick then we are up the creek.

dorsaroll156 said:
wrong forum.talk about this in the draft forum
geeze let the guy talk who died and appointed you hall monitor anyway your nerdness is showing:sidelol:

I hope he is there in round 2, when we pick

I doubt we can get him in round 3

slyfox13 said:
geeze let the guy talk who died and appointed you hall monitor anyway your nerdness is showing:sidelol:

and your's isn't?

slyfox13 said:

:lol: that was a good one....

alan huber said:
he will be there for us to take in the 3rd round , why not take him and develop him

Brodie Croyle.... welll...

I'm not doubting his skills. But he has had bad luck with injuries. With that said, we drafted Channing Crowder, who has a had an injury history himself.

He's projected as a 2nd Rounder.

Silverphin said:
Brodie Croyle.... welll...

I'm not doubting his skills. But he has had bad luck with injuries. With that said, we drafted Channing Crowder, who has a had an injury history himself.

He's projected as a 2nd Rounder.

We should take him at round 2m assuming we dont have Brees or Pepper

slyfox13 said:

Your ignorance is showing.

As for Brodie, I seriously doubt he would be available for us to take in the 3rd. He will be a 2nd round pick QB.

ckparrothead said:
Your ignorance is showing.

As for Brodie, I seriously doubt he would be available for us to take in the 3rd. He will be a 2nd round pick QB.

Maybe even a first.

not in the third, I wish we could wait that long to get him, but will be long gone by then!

Back
Top Bottom