why not Brodie Croyle Alabama ? 3rd round | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why not Brodie Croyle Alabama ? 3rd round

CD13 said:
Maybe even a first.

IF Croyle is chosen in the first that shows a team is desperate and reaching! I think a mid second round pick would be a good time for him to go but he could drop further! I am no draft Expert though.

saves said:
I don't know if he can sneak into the first, he is a 2nd-3rd rounder IMO.

He's a solid second rounder. If it weren't for his knee injury, or his skinny frame, people would be comfortable with him at the bottom of the first round.

But, history is on the side of the folks that think he could sneak into the bottom of the first anyway. There generally aren't many 2nd round QBs every year. The guys who settle in around a 2nd round grade, end up sneaking into the bottom of the first, and then not another QB gets taken until the 3rd. That's the way it's happened some previous drafts.

We'll see. What would really blow your mind is if Croyle ends up drafted before Vince Young. Wouldn't blow my mind, I half expect it.

IMO Brodie Croyle is a 3rd round pick

Only us Fin fan would like to take BC in 2nd b/c of our unsure Qb situation.

now will BC lasts till the middle of 3rd is a better ?

wazzy said:
IF Croyle is chosen in the first that shows a team is desperate and reaching! I think a mid second round pick would be a good time for him to go but he could drop further! I am no draft Expert though.

Not an expert either, I just think every year QB's go higher than assessed by the experts because as you say teams are desperate. There is probably only 20 good QB's in the league, if that.

CD13 said:
Not an expert either, I just think every year QB's go higher than assessed by the experts because as you say teams are desperate. There is probably only 20 good QB's in the league, if that.

This maybe true in the 1st Round Team have reached for a Qb
but in the 2nd Round Who was the last Qb to be drafted in the 2nd round?

that right Drew Brees 2001. What do this means absolutely nothing.

but teams who needs a Qb may reach for one in the 1st round.
if you are not good enough to be drafted in the 1st round. Then 3rd, that Qb is likely to fall.

Back
Top Bottom