12 Winning Seasons
9 Losing Seasons
2 500 Seasons

7 of the last 9 Seasons were losing seasons

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
Took Denver 3 times
Took Atlanta once
most importantly maybe he would get rid of Jay!:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

If he can take a team with Chris Chandler(3rd string for Chicago) and Jamal Anderson (who is no longer in this league) to the Super Bowl, he must be good.

Re: Re: Why not Dan Reeves?

Originally posted by Regan21286

If he can take a team with Chris Chandler(3rd string for Chicago) and Jamal Anderson (who is no longer in this league) to the Super Bowl, he must be good.

Better than Wanny:pirate:

no, no, no! no more old, recycled, never won a daggum thing coaches. i'd rather see a young assistant or a college coach get the job than dan reeves, marty, or any other losers that can't win the big one

Originally posted by Phishstix
no, no, no! no more old, recycled, never won a daggum thing coaches. i'd rather see a young assistant or a college coach get the job than dan reeves, marty, or any other losers that can't win the big one
Yeah thats exactly what we need another college coach that knows nothing about the NFL don't you think our offense is bad enough.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

Yeah thats exactly what we need another college coach that knows nothing about the NFL don't you think our offense is bad enough.

i wasn't aware that the dolphins have ever hired a college coach.

Jimmy J said on PTI yesterday that he didn't wanna coach anymore. and besides, I don't want Johnson back... I'm honestly, still not sold on him.

Back
Top Bottom