Why not OGun for A-Train & Terrell??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not OGun for A-Train & Terrell???

Reaction score
we can put a pick in there (3rd or something).

Terrell is getting beat by Justin Gage for the #2 WR spot and A-Train is obviously not in their plan as they have Jones & Peterson as RB.

We could have 2 players that helps us in 2 holes. Maybe they'll finally breakout?

What do you guys think?

-QuebecFinsFan- said:

Terrell is getting beat by Justin Gage for the #2 WR spot and A-Train is obviously not in their plan as they have Jones & Peterson as RB.

We could have 2 players that helps us in 2 holes. Maybe they'll finally breakout?

What do you guys think?
You want to trade a Pro Bowl player for 2 guys who aren't good enough to start on a bad team? AND you want us to throw in a pick?

Hmmmmmm.....I'll pass. Keep O-gun, stop saying we need to dump him. Our offense is in shambles we need our defense to be nothing short of spectacular.

-QuebecFinsFan- said:

What do you guys think?
Neither of thse guys are a proven upgrade over what we have. Too risky. not worth it.

Both players are underachievers. They might not even be a real upgrade over Minor and Thompson.

MikeO said:
You want to trade a Pro Bowl player for 2 guys who aren't good enough to start on a bad team? AND you want us to throw in a pick?
He's from Canada, take it easy on him. :roflmao: :roflmao:

But I agree with you 110% Mike.

I live in Chicago and that would be a horrible move. David Terrel is a flat out bust. If he were a second round pick or lower I don't think he'd still be here. A-Train is a bit more accomplished however he's not necessarily an upgrade. O-Gun is a proven talent and we shouldn't lose sight of that.

The Phins should be trying to get AT LEAST a 1st rounder plus a STARTER for Ogunleye. I know we're feeling desperate as fans now, but to trade OGun for Thomas and Terrell is a terrible trade.

metatron1221 said:
The Phins should be trying to get AT LEAST a 1st rounder plus a STARTER for Ogunleye. I know we're feeling desperate as fans now, but to trade OGun for Thomas and Terrell is a terrible trade.

Won't happen. At this time no team thinks Ogun is worth a 1st..only us Dolfans. If we were to trade Ogun, we'd probably pick up a starter and maybe a 2nd or 3rd round pick (some teams might not even be willing to give up a 2nd)

-QuebecFinsFan- said:

What do you guys think?
I might would take A-Train, Terrell and their No. 1 next year for him.

However right now. A-Train is hurt, Terrell is a likely canidate to get cut and their No. 1 does not help Miami this year.

So no.

Now if Terrell would ever start playing up to how good he thinks he is, then I would do the deal

Dphins4me said:
I might would take A-Train, Terrell and their No. 1 next year for him.

However right now. A-Train is hurt, Terrell is a likely canidate to get cut and their No. 1 does not help Miami this year.

So no.

Now if Terrell would ever start playing up to how good he thinks he is, then I would do the deal

Lets be serious, a first-a train- and terrel for o=gun? That will never happen. No team would give up all three picks for a pro bowler. Not question about it. I say we keep Ogun, and dont make anymore movies. THIS IS A SIGN FROM THE FOOTBALL GOD! Every thing we have done this offseason has NOT worked. WE JUST NEED TO FREAKIN STOP!!!!

Disgruntled Fin Fan :evil:

ATRAIN is hurt as we speak. i believe he has a rib injury of some sort. it was reported last week.

dolphinpower said:
Lets be serious, a first-a train- and terrel for o=gun? That will never happen. No team would give up all three picks for a pro bowler. Not question about it. I say we keep Ogun, and dont make anymore movies. THIS IS A SIGN FROM THE FOOTBALL GOD! Every thing we have done this offseason has NOT worked. WE JUST NEED TO FREAKIN STOP!!!!

Disgruntled Fin Fan :evil:

What makes you think that everything the team has done this offseason hasn't worked?

Jeno James has become the leader of the offensive line and is proving to be a much better value at his price than either Damien Woody or John Tait would have been.

AJ Feeley is starting to separate himself from Jay Fiedler with his ability to throw the ball down the field.

Reggie Howard is proving to be a great addition to the secondary, and Antwan Edwards is showing enough versatility that they are working him in as the dime back as well as at safety.

This draft class this team has brought in is looking like a great draft class, with Vernon Carey pretty much a guarantee to start at either right tackle or right guard. Will Poole will make an immediate impact on defense and special teams. Tony Bua and Derrick Pope are showing that they have a spot on this team and could be future starters at linebacker. Rex Hadnot has already locked up the back up center position and may force them to give him a look at right guard at some point. Only Tony Pape has failed to distinguish himself.

This team also has some rookie free agent's and the typical under the radar finds that Rick has done a great job of in the past. Fred Russell not only looks like he will make the team, he looks to contribute as well. Doug Easlick may get a spot as the back up fullback and is showing great lead blocking abaility in practice. An under the radar find looks to be defensive end T.J. Bingham, who is a player that is making the coaches take notice of his natural but raw skills.

Outside of a few things that have been completely been overblown, this offseason has not been as bad as many want to make it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom