Why not T.O | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not T.O

TO is older now and not looking for as much money as he was then. The guy probably has one of the best work ethics in the league. WE HAVE NOTHING AT WIDE RECIEVER. NOTHING. I want dez not TO, but if we get no one, were crazy not to atleast consider him. He's still a playmaker. He burned us with a ****ty qb. you guys act like were stuck with him if we sign him for one year.
Who said anything about money? When TO and Parcells fueded in Dallas, BP was the coach, not the GM or in a managament position. He didn't care about how much money TO was making, that was Jerry Jones' problem. Without a cap, the money this year wouldn't really matter much either. It has nothing to do with how much he'll ask for. As far as work ethic, Jerry Rice has a great one too, maybe we should see if he'd be willing to come out of retirement. He's not that much older than TO. TO is washed up and Parcells would NEVER have him.

This is not the Terrell Owens of the Dallas days. Owens is fully aware that what ever team he signs with is going to more then likely be his last and that he isn’t going to be the stud anymore. The ol’ gray mare ain’t what it used to be.

Owens would add value to this team he can still catch a ball over the middle and along the sideline with the best of them and he is big and creates separation. He was not a distraction in Buffalo were he was under utilized and he ate humble pie.

He would have to kiss the Tuna’s *** for a job but it isn’t as far fetched as it might sound. The Tuna has proven in the past that he can forgive if you bend to his will. Owens is running out of options and he would give Miami a blanket to take a shot and develop or sign someone else for next season and beyond.

While the probability is extremely low it is still possible and would not be a bad thing.

This is not the Terrell Owens of the Dallas days. Owens is fully aware that what ever team he signs with is going to more then likely be his last and that he isn’t going to be the stud anymore. The ol’ gray mare ain’t what it used to be.

Owens would add value to this team he can still catch a ball over the middle and along the sideline with the best of them and he is big and creates separation. He was not a distraction in Buffalo were he was under utilized and he ate humble pie.

He would have to kiss the Tuna’s *** for a job but it isn’t as far fetched as it might sound. The Tuna has proven in the past that he can forgive if you bend to his will. Owens is running out of options and he would give Miami a blanket to take a shot and develop or sign someone else for next season and beyond.

While the probability is extremely low it is still possible and would not be a bad thing.
I'll agree, anything is possible; but like you said, the probability is extremely low. I am also of the belief that his skills have receded quite a bit over that last couple of years. To steal from you again, "the ol' grey mare just aint what it used to be".

To Sells Tickets People, And I Still Think He's Got Enough In The Tank To Be A 3rd,

Do People Not Remember Him Burning Vontae Davis In Buffalo?

Remember Ted Ginn burnt Revis? now how good is Ted Ginn? just because you burn past someone doesnt mean your good, thats alot of peoples misconception of Teddy.

Remember Ted Ginn burnt Revis? now how good is Ted Ginn? just because you burn past someone doesnt mean your good, thats alot of peoples misconception of Teddy.

Yeah, and I remeber that being Ginns only good play at WR of the season. T.O>Ginn times about 100.

Back
Top Bottom