why not take nick reid? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why not take nick reid?

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
i have seen mocks saying we will take chad greenway.why do that when we can get the big 12 defensive player of the year in the third round.what a mock this would be for our draft.

first round-marcus mcneil
2nd-whitehurst or croyle
3rd-nick reid:eek:

i would die for that.

your thoughts on nick reid

Greenway is the type of LB that Nick likes imo....he's big and can make plays all over the field....if he's there at 16 it'd be very hard to pass on him.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
Greenway is the type of LB that Nick likes imo....he's big and can make plays all over the field....if he's there at 16 it'd be very hard to pass on him.

Ozzy rules!!

agree. I'd like Greenway but id also like lawson, bing, simpson, huff so shoot me in teh butt. i'd also like a LT but I DOUBT we do that b/c of Alabi and the high praise on the guy

I think we need to go D in the first round. Then look for a QB and an OT in the next rounds. We need a playaker on D that can come right in and make a diff. But I do think that we need someone new on our line, wether that be Bently, or a day one pick. You can never have enough guys that can play on the front 5, you never know about injuries. hopefully we can get a good pick outta Ricky so we have another ick on day one since our day two picks a slim

playmaker1 said:
I think we need to go D in the first round. Then look for a QB and an OT in the next rounds. We need a playaker on D that can come right in and make a diff. But I do think that we need someone new on our line, wether that be Bently, or a day one pick. You can never have enough guys that can play on the front 5, you never know about injuries. hopefully we can get a good pick outta Ricky so we have another ick on day one since our day two picks a slim

agree but i want a late rd 1 or an early rd 2 and i thnk u just jinxed us for the injuries. thanks! :fire:

Back
Top Bottom