Why not to take a rb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not to take a rb

dolphinsrok

Starter
Reaction score
I think we should take edwards and with the remaining picks grab either the best oline man or best rb available. I don't think we should grab a rb with the #2 pick for 2 reasons. 1) with our weak o-line, he'll getted banged around and hurt by the time this team gets really good. I don't want to see a great rb here until we tighten up this o-line. 2) another great receiver will pull defenses deep and take pressure off feeley and the o-line.
I done think we should grab alex because we need to give feeley a chance under saban and if feeley is really that bad, then we'll go 6-10 or 5-11 or worse and have a decent pick next year to draft a qb.

dolphinsrok said:
I think we should take edwards and with the remaining picks grab either the best oline man or best rb available. I don't think we should grab a rb with the #2 pick for 2 reasons. 1) with our weak o-line, he'll getted banged around and hurt by the time this team gets really good. I don't want to see a great rb here until we tighten up this o-line. 2) another great receiver will pull defenses deep and take pressure off feeley and the o-line.
I done think we should grab alex because we need to give feeley a chance under saban and if feeley is really that bad, then we'll go 6-10 or 5-11 or worse and have a decent pick next year to draft a qb.

How many reasons do you want? I can think of 3 right off the top of my head.

#1-This draft had RB depth up the yin-yang. We can get a guy in the 2nd-4th round that can be just as good as the top 3.
#2-The QB position is THE most important position on the field, when you have a top 3 pick and you have the opportunity to draft a guy that you feel can contribute to your ball club you do it.
#3- By drafting one of the 3 RB's that high you are overdrafting them.

Especially Ciatrick Fason in the 3rd, they showed the UF-UK game of last year and he is amazing he had a 43 yard touchdon breaking 8 tackles.

BocaHighQB said:
Especially Ciatrick Fason in the 3rd, they showed the UF-UK game of last year and he is amazing he had a 43 yard touchdon breaking 8 tackles.

i agree.....i hope we take mike williams if we trade down than take ciatrick fason with a thirf rd pick.

Back
Top Bottom