Why Rose is the right pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Rose is the right pick

Its not what Rose and Dwade can do together Its what Rose can do for the other players on the team. We know what Wade can do but If you put a good PG he may be able to elevate the other players on the team.

Its not what Rose and Dwade can do together Its what Rose can do for the other players on the team. We know what Wade can do but If you put a good PG he may be able to elevate the other players on the team.

Exactly, i just wish that other guy would get it. Beasley is also a head case who gets into trouble and we dont need our new head coach putting up with his crap. Rose is the right pick.

Just explain to me once why Rose is going to be that guy. I do agree he has a chance to become a great PG but what makes you think he will?

With Beasley you're going to get a guy who can come in as a rookie and be a 20-10 player. No matter what forward position he plays, hes going to get the boards and score. There has never been a 19 yr old big man as polished as he is on the offensive end. Whether or not he takes his game to the next level can be questioned.

Its fine to project what Rose may do or could do. Hes a tremendously skilled player and the possibilities are endless. The problem is that you can't back your argument up with his current body of work. He wasn't a PG at Memphis and only played the position when directing the fast break. So don't tell me how what you have seen leads you to believe hes the next Jason Kidd......because you haven't seen it.

The thing you guys just fail to understand is that Rose is not much of a point guard to begin with AT THE MOMENT because his passing skills is not much to talk about as he really didn't get a chance to even show what he can do passing the ball. I don't know where the Deron Williams comparisms came from.

Dude is an excellent finisher and very athletic, but he is not a point guard, atleast not yet. He was not well coached at the position, coming from a free for all offense that is Memphis, and right now, he is a 2 by many people; that is just his natural position, he was just forced into the 1 at Memphis.

Tyreke Evans, who's likely to replace Rose at Memphis, has much higher potential than Rose as a point guard.

Back
Top Bottom