Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Jets, Aaron Rodgers will win the Super Bowl.

Began to. I was originally a big AR fan until I actually started paying attention to the things he said/watched some interviews. Completely despise everything about him now.

I like Jordan Love though. Rooting for him to continue to succeed….. obviously not against the Dolphins.
Same here. The guy is a clown and there's a reason why his family cut ties with him. He is not a good person.

And do the media ever learn? Rodgers is a 40 year old coming off a torn Achilles. I'll be surprised if he lasts the season. I also thought he looked washed in his last season with the Packers.

Superbowl? based on what? Aaron Rodgers?, The is trying to build a summer story that they hope will carry on into the fall, for them to get to the Bowl they have to beat somebody like Buffalo and Miami and a improved New England at least 4-2 or 5-1 in the division, Miami and Buffalo would have to sease being franchises anymore.

The NFL is soooo gonna regret putting these wombats on primetime 6 times. They going to find a way to flex 3 of those games out. I'm pretty sure Sklyar gets the start the last week as we rest the squad.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

tv show bs GIF

Back
Top Bottom