Why there is no QB contoversy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why there is no QB contoversy

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Does anybody think for an instant that Brian Griese lays a block on like that? OH MY GOD!

:D :D :D

Yea that was an awesome block, I can't see the game since it is not on tv, even though the tv guide said it was.

Yeah great block....too bad he can't pass. This offense is horrible.

Yea, the WR need to start catching the balls that are thrown to them. Griese won't be starting next week, that is not even a thought.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Yea, the WR need to start catching the balls that are thrown to them. Griese won't be starting next week, that is not even a thought.

Not for you. For the front office it is definitely in their minds.

A/C Dorsal, I got your back on that Pogues moron.

Plenty of beers down me as well..............

Originally posted by RikWriter

Not for you. For the front office it is definitely in their minds.
$DirtyCashHoldin$ hasn't been around fo a while now, but it looks like we have another guy on the inside---awesome!

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!

$DirtyCashHoldin$ hasn't been around fo a while now, but it looks like we have another guy on the inside---awesome!

:rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you want, smarta$$, but I can read the reports from people like Clayton and Mortenson just like you can. Difference is, I am not in denial. I can also see very clearly how the offensive coaches do NOT trust Jay to throw the ball downfield.

Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
Does anybody think for an instant that Brian Griese lays a block on like that? OH MY GOD!

:D :D :D

MY GOD !! Griese has yet to take a snap and he's getting knocked already !! Unbelievable!

Re: Re: Why there is no QB contoversy

Originally posted by DeDolfan

MY GOD !! Griese has yet to take a snap and he's getting knocked already !! Unbelievable!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But he looks like he would suck from his stance on the sideline:lol:

Re: Re: Re: Why there is no QB contoversy

Originally posted by StartingTailbak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But he looks like he would suck from his stance on the sideline:lol:

You sure?? i didn't notice his knee pads as being very dirty?? :D

Back
Top Bottom