Why trade for any WR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why trade for any WR?

hal20001963

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why trade a pro-bowl DE in Wally Ogunleye for any wide receiver or anything else when the Dolphins have their starting QB (Fiedler) underthrowing wide receivers and fumbling snaps on 4TH down against the Redskin's second stringers? Wally is being smart for holding out, why would you want to play for this organization after a TOTAL PATHETIC showing tonight against the Washington Redskins being coached by a real head coach: Joe Gibbs! Dolfans should ask for a refund from that lame excuse for a professional football team owner Wayne Huizinga!!! It is going to be a long seasons folks and please don't give me any damn excuses!!!:confused:

hal20001963 said:
Why trade a pro-bowl DE in Wally Ogunleye for any wide receiver or anything else when the Dolphins have their starting QB (Fiedler) underthrowing wide receivers and fumbling snaps on 4TH down against the Redskin's second stringers? Wally is being smart for holding out, why would you want to play for this organization after a TOTAL PATHETIC showing tonight against the Washington Redskins being coached by a real head coach: Joe Gibbs! Dolfans should ask for a refund from that lame excuse for a professional football team owner Wayne Huizinga!!! It is going to be a long seasons folks and please don't give me any damn excuses!!!:confused:

yeah.....why would you ever try and improve your current situation. :confused:

I'm not making any insinuations or anything.....but that sounds like the kind of statement that a complete JACKASS would make. But I'm not making any judgements on you personally though. :D

What happen to the RB situation? Are we still gonna try to get a rb from them for one of our Dbacks and a 6 or 7th?

Back
Top Bottom