Why uh...hasn't dave signed his contract?.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why uh...hasn't dave signed his contract?....

Originally posted by DeDolfan

With the talent they had?? That's a big part of the whole problem. Who assembled this talent?

Dave did as the GM. That's why he was fired as the GM.

The Fins had Ron Wolf as their #1 choice...maybe the thinking was...if we get Ron only he would be able to get the option to fire and hire a hc as the new GM...Ron did not come out of retirement so...wanny is our coach for sure.

Originally posted by Hellion
It may have been on "Total access" i'm not sure but I do remember hearing that several GMs made comments that Miami was lucky to get to 10-6 with the offensive talent that they had and that DW and Norv did a hell of a good job with what they had. I assume they're speaking of a lack of an OL, QB and no REAL #2 WR threat.

I agree but who's the brain surgeons that drafted Eddie Moore as their #1 pick overall last year.
And I don't want hear about injuries because there was no depth at all @ the O-line positions w/ the exception of Seth Mckinney.

I bet we won't make that mistake again this year!!!!!

Originally posted by bigmiamifan

That's exactly why he lost the personnel powers. :lol:

Just because he can't asses talent very well doesn't mean he can't coach.

No it doesn't mean that but he still can't coach tho. All the talent in the world on D and he can't coach this team into the playoffs.
Pretty sad !!

Back
Top Bottom