Why us? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why us?

FinaticPatch

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The dolphins always seem to do this to us. Just when we think we are really good they prove us wronge but luckily just when we think we are bad they prove us wronge again. I think this will be an impressive victory.

We may be overreacting to what's happened so far. The last 3 divisional games will tell us alot. I think if the OL starts clicking then we can play Tenn again and beat them.

I agree with you but Patch, but i think the dolphins are just an example of how every fan feels about their team. I am sure Viking fans are mad.. raider fans , Steeler fans etc. The Nfl is a league where the competetion is strong and every week yields a different champion. All we can do is pick a team and support it as we have done with the dolphins... they are a very bi-polar team and can frustrate anyone... I personally never bet a game that they are involved in,continue to root for them as we always have and hope in a few years they suprise us and gain some consistancy.

Unfortunatly unlike basketball or baseballl we get to stew over it and be upset for a whole week. But on the flip side we get to be extremely happy for a whole week. AH you gotta love FOOTBALL.

Parity...and seems to me that when the fins win a sb it will be unexpected...these days.

look at the last 4 superbowl winners...tampa bay (not really expected to win it all)...Pats (came out of no-where...5-11 the previous season...but the pats can thank the refs for that playoff game vs raiders)....Baltimore (came out of no-where...8-8 the season before not a good start bad offense...nice winning streak and bam they win the sb)...rams...(another team that was not expected to win...i think they were 3-13 the year before...unbelievable offense poor d and they still won).

I guess you just don't no anymore. my prediction....foogedaboudit cause you just don't no...it will probably be a year when the fins are not favorites at all.

GO FINS!!!

Bleh.

If this is a close game then the Dolphins REALLY suck.

Aren't the Ravens playing their 3rd string QB? :(

The divisional games are so imortant, they are like 6 games vs nfc teams. If we can win those divisional games we will be in pretty good position.

Originally posted by aquaman
I agree with you but Patch, but i think the dolphins are just an example of how every fan feels about their team. I am sure Viking fans are mad.. raider fans , Steeler fans etc.

There aren't more frustrated fans than bills fans. When your coach knows that Parcells is gonna blitz you and you say we couldn't go into the shotgun because our center can't snap.....:yell: We had 2 weeks to prepare , nuff said.

So much talent ....... :cry:

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
The divisional games are so imortant, they are like 6 games vs nfc teams. If we can win those divisional games we will be in pretty good position.
the problem is, NE and barffalo are in the cold, we lucked out with the jests this year. seems like every year we have to play NE, in NE in december!:(

I heard Ray Lucas was their third stringer. Anyone know if this is true?

"There aren't more frustrated fans than bills fans. When your coach knows that Parcells is gonna blitz you and you say we couldn't go into the shotgun because our center can't snap..... We had 2 weeks to prepare , nuff said. "

believe me, Fin fans can associate with that. our left tackle has gotten beaten badly for two straight weeks, and our playcalling still calls for straight 5 and 7 step dropbacks, little or no shotgun formations, and no double team help for the tackle. it is frustrating.

Originally posted by dolfan06
the problem is, NE and barffalo are in the cold, we lucked out with the jests this year. seems like every year we have to play NE, in NE in december!:(

No kidding. This is the fourth year in a row the Dolphins have played at New England in December. But hey, you play the schedule you are given. The Dolphins won up there in 2000, could have won in 2001, and should have won last year. The games have been decided by 3, 7, and 3 points. So it figures to be a tight one, if nothing else.

Originally posted by dolfan06

Got that right, we are going to have to come up big. It's gonna be tough, but it can happen.

Back
Top Bottom