Why was my thread deleted? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why was my thread deleted?

njfinfan said:
Thanks RI. I truly appreciate your sentiments. We do have similar relationships because I have just been diagnosed in remission from my breast cancer. I'll pray for your mom though. Take care and you can always pm me if you need help or advice.

Mary

yeee haww !!!!! :rawk:

njfinfan said:
Thanks RI. I truly appreciate your sentiments. We do have similar relationships because I have just been diagnosed in remission from my breast cancer. I'll pray for your mom though. Take care and you can always pm me if you need help or advice.

Mary

remission = good. right?

cnc66 said:
yeee haww !!!!! :rawk:

Thanks Marty. I consider you, among many on this board, as one who has been here and supported me through everything. You're a great friend.

FiN.in.RI said:
remission = good. right?

Yes - remission is great. Let's pray for your mom and hopefully she'll be in remission soon.

njfinfan said:
Thanks Marty. I consider you, among many on this board, as one who has been here and supported me through everything. You're a great friend.

the honor is mine Mary, I will share this news with Camden and Debi, my friends who also won, they too will be happy for you.

cnc66 said:
the honor is mine Mary, I will share this news with Camden and Debi, my friends who also won, they too will be happy for you.

Please do Marty. Thanks.

njfinfan said:
Yes - remission is great. Let's pray for your mom and hopefully she'll be in remission soon.

That's fantastic news, Mary! I am so relieved that you will be around for a lonnnnnnggggg time more.

Back
Top Bottom