Why wasnt kayjay harris drafted? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why wasnt kayjay harris drafted?

1.He's 26
2.He was a starter for only 1 year.

and the sad thing about that is he plays better than some 4 year starters . and people who are 6 years younger than him...

"I've watched all his games for the past 2 years. And i know what this man is capable of. Thats why im so pumped up about this season..."

ok, just to make everything clear.... you think an undrafted 26 year old injury prone runningback will revive the 4-12 dolphins.... :lol:

i am very excited about this season, but kay jay harris shouldn't be in the top 100 reasons why.

I think from the videos I saw and the things I have heard he can be a good runningback in the NFL but he needs to get the right situation for that to happen and it don't look like its happening in Miami.

old injury prone

I dont know where your getting your information from but its wrong. He got hurt at the very beginning of the season and missed 2 games. and from then on i've never saw or herd any report that his injury is still bothering him...

I dont think that just 1 man can bring a 4-12 team back to a super-bowl team. But if its him, Ronnie,and Ricky. I bet you it will be pretty close at the RB postion

who was the really exciting little spark plug we picked up from Iowa last year or the year before? he didn't make the team...

i see some silimarities... but KJ does seem a bit bigger

Fred Russell is who you're thinking of. I still think the guy would have made a nice little 3rd down guy.

Agua said:
Fred Russell is who you're thinking of. I still think the guy would have made a nice little 3rd down guy.

I hear ya, a lot of us fans were pulling for "The Hustle." I guess he was just too small for this level of play. It was still fun to pull for the underdog. Not to mention it was fun as all get out to watch him play.

PressCoverage said:
wait... did i type silimarites?... yes ociffer... *hic*

:lol: Now can you say your ABC's backwards?! s'CBA, anyone?

KJ looks as big as Ronnie in the spring training videos, I hope he does make the team. The one back that looks really small is Minor.

KJ looks as big as Ronnie in the spring training videos
What spring training video's? could i have the link please. I mean i havent saw Kay-Jay play football since the gator bowl. Other than pictures ofcourse...

He is a pretty big boy. He's almost 6'1, 245 and runs his 40 in a 4.56

according to his scouting report: " Excellent size. Good speed for a man as big as he is, excellent natural athletic ability, Shows good vision and patience. Runs hard and isint affraid of contact. Still has a ton of upside"

some guy said on here earlier. He picked up ronnie brown and carried him over to sign autographs...That suprsised me!

and he lived in tampa for quite some time. So weather really shouldnt be a big factor.

you people asking about his baseball career. He played in the minor league baseball for 4 years. Before coming to wvu his junior season.

It was all because he was 26 years old.
I believe that was about 70 percent of it. 20 percent because he hurt his leg earlier in the season. and the final 10 percent because he played baseball and only started 1 season. But what i have to say about that is he played better in 1 year. Then alot of 4 year starters!.

Back
Top Bottom