Why we are better than our record indicates... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why we are better than our record indicates...

Brad_dolfan54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think we are a whole lot better than our record,becuz remember at the beigining of the regular season we had the hardest chedule in the nfl, and we may very well come out 9-7. if you ask me this season is a success even tho we didnt make the playoffs, just imagine if we coulda had the colts schedule or the chargers....didnt we beat everyone in the afc west?..

we had the hardest schedule in the nfl....versus the teams from last year...

the jets and bills dropped off significantly from a year ago.... and no, we're right where we should be... we've lost a lot of tough close ones, but in the past few weeks we've won some tough close ones...

you are what your record says you are.

His Dudeness said:
we had the hardest schedule in the nfl....versus the teams from last year...

the jets and bills dropped off significantly from a year ago.... and no, we're right where we should be... we've lost a lot of tough close ones, but in the past few weeks we've won some tough close ones...

you are what your record says you are.

I agree. We COULD be better though because we blew a few games (Buffalo, NE, ATL to name some), but we just had brain farts in those games. I predict us going to the playoffs this year as we made so huge improvements since last year.

yea ur right the bills and jets have dropped off,but didnt they beat us once to,,,and i was just saying that if we woulda had an easier schedule i think we woulda had a better record...but your right,we did lose the ones we should of won to

I think we are where we should be as well. Especially after losing games earlier in the season we shoud've won. The fact we didn't... means we're 8-7. At the end of the day.. No matter how you win or lose games, in the end.. the barometer is the record.

You're never better than your record. Never. I do agree that we have more potential for improvement than our record would lead someone to believe.

basically what im saying is if we would of had a schedule like the colts or an easier schedule,i bleieve we would of had a better record..but seeing we had the hardest,i think we have done very well,besides the games we blew in the end...

Back
Top Bottom