Why we will beat the Bills and almost any team the comes in our way..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why we will beat the Bills and almost any team the comes in our way.....

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
- Chris Chambers, James McKnight, Dedric Ward, Desmond Clark, Randy McMichael.... (Sorry OG....) These are all fast, talented, athletic receivers that can catch almost anything thrown their way.... I would definatly like to see Clark be a big factor in this game....
- Ray Lucas, Jay Fiedler...... Which one? Ray or Jay??? THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME!!!! THey both have good arms, good brains, good feet, and both their names rhyme with "HEY"!!!!! LOL, anyways.... Ray is so pumped up to play and is so excited to show his stuff for 4 weeks..... But when Jay comes back.... he will be just as anxious.....
- Ricky Ricky Ricky..... or should I say Robert Robert Robert.... or should I say Travis Travis Travis.... Either way, they are all part of Miamis great RB crew.... They all have great balance, speed, power, and juking ability.... Robert and RIcky are also very excited to be here and show what they can do......
- Jason Taylor, Larry Chester, Tim Bowens, Adowale Ogunleye, Rob Burnett, Jay Williams.... have i forgotten anyone??? These are the rotating monsters that are on hte Miami D-Line... They have aloud 1 100 yard rusher the whole year and apply A LOT of pressure on the QB... Besides TBow and Chester.... they are also the fasted crew of DLINEMAN out there......
- Zach Thomas, Derrick Rodgers, Morlorn Greenwood... these are the three great LBs on the fins.... not much to say but htey are getting the job done..... Zach is the best.... Morlorn is getting better every game.... and Rodgers has good feet and good hands to intercept the ball.....
- Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain, Brock Marion, Arturo Freeman.... 3 of those are ALL PROS!!! They are the best pass defensive unit in the league and have 7 ints this year combined....... They mesh together and are almost inpenitrable..... you cant beat them deep, but you can get a little penitration on short passes.... but maybe thats the LB fault......

one more thing.....

- THIS TEAM IS SO DAMN HYPED UP!!!!!! THEY DONT THINK THEY CAN LOSE AND HAVE A HUGE WINNERS ATTITUDE!!!!! THERE IS TALENT AT EVERY POSITION AND OUR PLAYERS THINK THEY ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL AND NO ONE.... I MEAN NO ONE WILL STOP THEM!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!

:goof: :evil: :lol: :p ;) :D :eat:

VERY good analyisis! Care for any desert with your CROW?

BTW...............message to the mods here. Why are you so thin skinned? Every thread that we start you guys delete! If we did that over at BFZ we would be deleting all of WCF's posts.

Originally posted by RebaJosh
BTW...............message to the mods here. Why are you so thin skinned? Every thread that we start you guys delete! If we did that over at BFZ we would be deleting all of WCF's posts.

They are not being deleted....they are being moved to the smack forum.

Back
Top Bottom