Why weren't you at the game last night? AGAIN.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why weren't you at the game last night? AGAIN....

What bothered me the most about the game last night was that the Eagles fans were louder than the Dolphins fans. Their chants of "Duuuuce" were way louder than any Dolphins fans.

They were not louder. As I stated in another thread, "Duuuce" sounds alot like "Booooo". And boos are alot louder than cheers. That lower tone of voice carries better.

Even thru the TV, I could hear the fans getting loud as hell for our defense. There's no denying that the numerous Philly fans were loud. But to say they drowned out the Dolfans is just incorrect.

Originally posted by Stamos
I doubt anyone who's never lived in Philly, NY, or Boston would understand how shocking it is to see so many "outsiders"

And there you have it. Miami is not a city filled with "natives". There are a lot of transplants and immigrants from all over. There's a much larger flux.

Boston, Philly, and NY are larger cities to beging with. But the "native" factor is larger.

Honestly, who moves to Boston?? Who moves to Philly?? Now ask yourself, "How many people move to Miami??". Everybody.

Green Bay had a bit of a dry spell between championships too. Yet their fanbase remained strong. Then again, besides chopping wood and having sex, what else is there to do in Green Bay in the winter?

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
Green Bay had a bit of a dry spell between championships too. Yet their fanbase remained strong. Then again, besides chopping wood and having sex, what else is there to do in Green Bay in the winter?

They wear blocks of cheese on their heads.....Do I really need to say more....;)

Might have something to do with our new stadium, I'm sure it was easier to get tickets to this game then any Eagles game.

:nesucks:

as much as i hate to say this, but alot of the season ticket holders that are always at the games screaming with me, didnt even show up or gave their tickets away.

miami is fickle, anyone that lives in this city, knows it. this is a city that is built around pop culture and jumping on the latest bandwagon. plus its true, there are alot of people living in miami that are transplanted, and most of them are from new york (or other snowy type places)

It's not just Miami where these things happen.....although it may be just wanny that they happen to.....
On December 27th, Chicago was hosting Green Bay in the season finale. The feeling on the street was that this was a make or break game for Wannstedt. Rumors had been circulating that the McCaskey family was not happy to see a half-filled Soldier Field, with most of the fans being those of the opposition's.

Back
Top Bottom