Why why why | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why why why

Wvu3737

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why do we not play jordan more often? Also if wake is 100% why is he not playing almost every down? I could care less about olivier vernon and derrick shelby. How is jordan supposed to get into a groove if hes playing less than 25 percent of the snaps. You dont draft a player third overall to be a situational player. This team has a horrible horrible horrible ability to know what personnel to play. Why is daniel thomas getting the ball more than lamar miller? Its little things like this that turn this loss into a win. I would love to hear others input as this has been bothering me.

I ask myself that every week at halftime. followed by why are there no fans in the stadium at second half kickoff?

I don't get it either...bad moves by the coaching

I ask myself why there are so many uneducated people in America every week.

agreed ! Jordan #3 overall needs to play !
also how do both Cb's drafted in the 2nd an 3rd not play? both were drafted hurt? wow!
how is Egnew a 3rd pick 2012 - not get any snaps? now we have Sims who has only played a hand full of plays not get on the field.
Dallas Thomas a mid round pick not see any thing with a PISS POOR OL?
lots of question marks

That's what needs to be answered and I'm not sure silvered tongued Philbin will comply if asked. It will be more of the same 'oL song and dance. Work on starting fast, winning the turnover ratio, blah blah blah.

ok but that didnt cost us the win. Sherman costs us the win with the play calling with the game in our hands.

Back
Top Bottom