Why your team won't make the Super Bowl. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why your team won't make the Super Bowl.

Pittsburgh Steelers
Losing a Bus and gaining a bike probably won't matter as much as losing Antwaan Randle El. Replacement rookie Santonio Holmes may provide more dropped passes than dropped charges.

Houston Texans
If defensive end Mario Williams (the first overall pick in the draft) is incapable of reaching QB David Carr in practice, the Texans are in trouble. In games, the Houston offensive line allows Carr to spend more time on his back than Snoopy.

:rofl: good stuff

Miami Dolphins

Nick Saban may be a godsend, but we're still not sure if the Dolphins are better at passing the football or a drug test.

San Diego Chargers

The good news: Philip Rivers has only one L in his first name. The bad news: the Chargers' new starting quarterback may need directions to find the starting center.

:lol:

Atlanta Falcons

How much confidence can be generated by quarterback Ron Mexico when backup Matt Schaub was considered an untouchable in trade talks?
-------------------

Hahaha. Man, I still can't get over that "Ron Mexico" crap Michael Vick tried to pull. That something I would expect from a 6th grader.

Those are pretty good, especially the Jets one.

:m83: :toilet:

That cartoon above is funny.

he mentioned the commisioner, when did paul tagliabue say he was going to retire?

Alex44 said:
I guess no-one is winning the superbowl this year?

Seattle. He doesn't mention the Seahawks... I pressume he calls them for the big game.

Da_Franchise said:
Seattle. He doesn't mention the Seahawks... I pressume he calls them for the big game.

He took them out first.

This year's Madden '07 box cover features defending league Most Valuable Player Shaun Alexander ... who still works for the Seahawks.

With the Seahawks officially extinct from the playoff landscape, let's take a look at why your favorite won't win the Super Bowl, either.

Vertical Limit said:
Atlanta Falcons

How much confidence can be generated by quarterback Ron Mexico when backup Matt Schaub was considered an untouchable in trade talks?
-------------------

Hahaha. Man, I still can't get over that "Ron Mexico" crap Michael Vick tried to pull. That something I would expect from a 6th grader.
:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom