Why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why?

Link

Nintendo Nerd and proud of it!
Reaction score
Ok, I will admit some of the members in the 24/7 crew including myself thought the whole d-day joke was funny and it is kind of ironic that now 305TillIDie, icephinfan, and myself now are missing a lot of our post counts. I left yesterday afternoon with 720 posts and came back around 10pm to find I had 109. Ice was at 9,300, and 305 was nearing 2,000. This "joke" if it is one isn't very funny anymore and I feel bad for d-day more then I did in the first place, but with him at least we knew it was a joke (him being a Super Mod and all). Please clear this up because I and the other two I mentioned are quite annoyed. I feel we have done nothing to diserve this as we all try to be productive and rule abiding members of this forum. Thanks to anyone that helps.

EDIT: Add miami234ever to the list of people that lost posts for no appearent reason.

I lost over 1000 posts today, no reason was given. I Pmed Muck and Mindwarp earlier in the day when it happened. No, response as of yet.I would like to know why this was done.I haven't broken any rule and will continue not to. Please can we have an answer to why are post are being taken from us. Thank You

I think that the thread in question was deleted and, if so, all the posts would have ceased to exist and that would have been reflected in the post count.

Celtkin said:
I think that the thread in question was deleted and, if so, all the posts would have ceased to exist and that would have been reflected in the post count.

Yeah, but I had 1000 post deleted, I didn't post 1000 times in a post. Except the Spam area but those don't count anyway.

Celtkin said:

I seem to remember AJ saying that the posts were not affected when he had to delete the older threads to make room .

Maybe that has changed with the recent software update.

CrunchTime said:
I seem to remember AJ saying that the posts were not affected when he had to delete the older threads to make room .

Maybe that has changed with the recent software update.

Wouldn't alot of other members be losing there's too then???There are alot of threads on this board. I'm just trying to figure out, if it is a gag or a mistake somewhere.

Still haven't heard from my PM's, but i will be patient. I know this will be fixed!!

icephinfan said:
Wouldn't alot of other members be losing there's too then???There are alot of threads on this board. I'm just trying to figure out, if it is a gag or a mistake somewhere.

Still haven't heard from my PM's, but i will be patient. I know this will be fixed!!

I would think so.Just be patient and an Admin will answer you question.Wharfrat is trying to find out what happened .Whoever is responsible may not be around to answer his inquiries.:wink:

I didn't know that, Crunch and thanks for the added info, Ice. In that case, I don't have a clue :wink:

CrunchTime said:
I would think so.Just be patient and an Admin will answer you question.Wharfrat is trying to find out what happened .Whoever is responsible may not be around to answer his inquiries.:wink:

I will be, thanks man!!!!:D

24/7 we found out the reason, checking logs there was something in your thread that caused a Database issue, Have everyone who had the issue happen to them send me a PM and I will fix it. This only happened to people in that thread.. I lost 30 in there also somehow.. heh.. oh well 8,057 to 8,027 is not that bad.,. lol

i think i lost 1 post :lol: dont worry...you dont need to give it back to me :)

Back
Top Bottom