Why | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why does Jay wait til the last game of the season to play like he did. I guess that's just division rival football when both teams have nothing to play for but pride :-/

Because "style makes fight". The Jets are terrible in the secondary and our WRs are the kind of WRs that give them fits (big/fast). Like the Cowboys, they played soft coverage. They conceded a huge cushion to our WRs and the safeties stayed way back. We simply took what they were giving.

jay had a good game, but his throws (hanging in the air) were still the same.....I think it had more to do with the poor job the Jets secondary did, that made him look better.....& of course, Chambers Talent.....I dont know if its just me, but I believe Jay has lost some zip on the ball...dont know if an injury is bothering him or what.....but I can see a diffrence all of a sudden.

I was thinking about the poor jets secondary. I was unable to see the game, so I had to take a guess as to what happened. Becuase they decided to show me the colts game instead. I did however get to see ricky leap over that defender on the TD run that was awesome. I really want to see the hit Tommy H put on someone because I saw some people talking about it.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Why does Jay wait til the last game of the season to play like he did. I guess that's just division rival football when both teams have nothing to play for but pride :-/

Because there was NO pressure to win the game. In pressure games - New England, Philly, etc. Jay can't throw a great pass to save his life. When he has no pressure - Washington, Jets, etc., he just plays great.

Back
Top Bottom