why??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why???

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
...if I have somebody on my ignore list, why do i still get e-mail notification when they post?.......

Oh man.... thats a really good question, one to which I don't know. The only thing I can think of is that the message boards sends that email to all the people that have either replied to that thread or subscribed to it. The only reason why I think it doesn't stop the email from coming to you is because it goes through another system. The online version of the bulletin board can check IP addresses and whatever else (username and etc) while an the email function just sends a general email to a "usergroup" that has replied to that.... not specifically to you.

I am not sure if thats correct or not, but thats my best guess... and to my knowledge, there is no way to stop that. Sorry.... but at least I gave it my best shot ;)

Thanks AJ....
......and I would also like to commend you guys for the same-day-service......lol.

:lol: Yes, and that comes to a total of $20.36... please pay via PayPal.... lol... just kidding...

No problem... really... if you have any more questions... let us know... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom