Why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why?

Dyin2Live

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why does everyone seem to be ignoring my posts about drafting steven jackson? do you not know who he is? do you want him or what?

Why in the world do we need a TB? Besides, Jackson is overrated--too slow. Imagine a slow RB with our line--ouch.

Probably because we have Ricky Williams, Travis Minor, and Leonard Henry on our roster already.

yeah cuz travis minor and leonard henry are some badasses huh? they suck dude take those bias goggles off. What if williams goes down? Were screwed

As others have said, RB is not a need position. Perhaps you need to look at other positions, in particular, offensive line. We have no top line starters there so perhaps we should use our draft picks on positions of need, as opposed to drafting a position already set. Gee, what a concept?

So i guess that's what these reputation buttons are for :shakeno:

What if Ricky goes down ? We should just assume Ricky's going down and therefore draft Steven Jackson ? What happens if Ricky doesn't get injured ? We've basically invested a first rounder on a guy that won't get regular playing time for the next 3 to 4 years...
What if Jeno James or CC goes down? In that case i'll reiterate what you said: We're in trouble...
Most feel we've got depth at RB..You seem to disagree but if we don't have depth at RB i don't know where we do...

I like Jackson, but we have other needs... besides, Denver WILL take him at 17

Because he is a BUST!

Dyin2Live said:
yeah cuz travis minor and leonard henry are some badasses huh? they suck dude take those bias goggles off. What if williams goes down? Were screwed

I don't know what to say. :shakeno:

if he's still there in the 4th round on our pick, then i say pull the trigger. can't have to much depth.:-)

Dyin2Live said:
Why does everyone seem to be ignoring my posts about drafting steven jackson? do you not know who he is? do you want him or what?

Look, let me make this clear to you. We have a franchise running back. At best, we need a backup running back. You don't invest a first round pick and the millions of dollars in salary cap on a backup running back.

Not going to happen. Now move on. :rolleyes:

didn't we try that all first string thing in shula's last year? something like 20 former number 1's.

Back
Top Bottom