Why? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
byroan said:
Smuggled camera? Who do we have nude pictures of?
several message boards were invited to dolphins camp and asked not to bring a camera, but of course the finheaven people don't think rules apply to them!

Sure... right... my first and only comment in this thread. There were other sites that brought a camera. One site still has pictures up from the web weekend. Know your facts before you look stupid.

mark ryan said:
i think it would be very interesting for the members to learn everthing FH has pulled, from messages in code to a smuggled camera. i'd like to post it but you would just delete it!

:rofl:

Are you kidding me?? It was my brother's camera. And we weren't the only ones. Everybody had cameras. The Phins didn't care. Wanny didn't care. Like A.J. said, one site still has the photos up. I wish we could say we did something sneaky and cool, but that's not the case.

We've been open about everything you're mentioning. Yet we're still holding our tongue on your dad.

FinHeavenAJ said:
Know your facts before you look stupid.

Too late.

inFINSible said:
See, it's things like this that get people in trouble. It's not up to you to make decisions on where to post things due to the amount of people you'd like to see it. You post in the proper forum because that is the RULE of this site. It doesn't have squat to do with where you think it should be posted. People who don't get that simple concept are usually the ones on the outside going..."what happened?....why am I banned?.." Maybe that's what happened to your dad.

Who's your dad? I have no idea who you're talking about.

No one, that I can recall, fits that description.

clear.gif

AmishJihad said:
No thanks AmJi, I'll stick with Charmin.
Nice of you to offer though.
But leave your number, I'm expecting a big weekend and I might need some back-up.

mark ryan said:
several message boards were invited to dolphins camp and asked not to bring a camera, but of course the finheaven people don't think rules apply to them!

Unbelievable! I was the "sneaky guy" who brought the camera, along with almost every other site. Oya, and when I took pictures of Wanny as he stood right in front of me, he did not seem to care. Nobody did.

Don't be jealouse just because you were to afraid to take pictures.

inFINSible said:
No thanks AmJi, I'll stick with Charmin.
Nice of you to offer though.
But leave your number, I'm expecting a big weekend and I might need some back-up.
:roflmao:
How true inFINs...

Marino1983

I see what kind of board this is.. the mods and admins know who the person is and even thought the person keeps talking ish. the mods and admins still dont call him out..

sheesh.. why did i pay good money to this EVIL website.

byroan said:
Smuggled camera? Who do we have nude pictures of?
:lol: So Muck filmed paris hilton.... I get it now. By the way byroan stop winning at all the damn games! :tongue: You are starting to take up my whole screen just with your top scores list.

Trackstar#6 said:
Unbelievable! I was the "sneaky guy" who brought the camera, along with almost every other site. Oya, and when I took pictures of Wanny as he stood right in front of me, he did not seem to care. Nobody did.

Don't be jealouse just because you were to afraid to take pictures.

clear.gif

can some one tell me what this whole thread is about. I don't get what all of you are talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom