Wicked Bored---Worst Player in Miami History!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wicked Bored---Worst Player in Miami History!!

Trekbiz said:
I can't go with John Bosa because he was like Yatil Green.
Good players but injury ridden.

the same could be said of john oferdahl but some consider him a stand-out player. i would put yatil green on this list for the same reason. sammie smith was a tease with his talent but i wouldn't call him the worst. just my thoughts.

Alot of people are saying Ray Lucas. He was a bust I agree, but when Fiedler got injuried i heard alot people "Thanking God" that he got injuried so Ray would get a chance. I hope none of you did that. I don't think Ray was the "Biggest" bust in dolphin history by a longshot. He was a reserve QB, and to be a huge bust i assume you would haft to have high expections which he did not have in my opinion. I thought the dolphins would suffer big time without him.

What about eric kumerow?? He was a first round pick of Shula. Has to be one of the worst, if not the worst first rounder ever by the Fins. :shakeno:

Jim Mandich :escape:

thurman thomas i fuc*ing hated him as a bill then he joins miami worst player in a fins uniform in my opion

wonderl33t said:
John Offerdahl will crush your face and eat your family

and then go on the injury list for three weeks.........:lol:

Just kidding!

Lucas is a good answer for recent history. Going back a little I seem to remember Paul Lankford getting burned an awful lot. Couldn't stand him.

john avery...what a bust...what a waste of a 1st round pick...mmm!

Back
Top Bottom