Wide Receivers - Darrell Jackson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Receivers - Darrell Jackson

Originally posted by jbond
I'd vote for Jackson....price is right and their is alot of potential to use him.

I agree, it is that simple....he is young and somewhat cheap. Why draft a rookie when we can bring in a young guy with 4 seasons under his belt.

Jackson and Chambers for a good 6 years :D - Sounds good to me.

jbond sorry...not tryint to turn this into another QB thread....

I know what you mean but when we talk about a wr it seems like we have got to talk about the qbs that could get the ball to him.

Why do people still talk about Owens as if he were an option?

I mean if the topic was "what WR's are clearly not coming to Miami" then I could understand why his name is brought up.

Hold onto your seats boys, I am gonna make a bold guarantee.....

Terrell Owens will NOT sign with Miami.....take a minute to fully grasp that.

We are not saying who is going to be here we are just hoping who will be here not who is going to be here. If everything was true that we talk about we would SB champs every year.

Originally posted by Noland
We are not saying who is going to be here we are just hoping who will be here not who is going to be here. If everything was true that we talk about we would SB champs every year.

T.O is a bad idea and an impossible reality no matter how you slice it.....

How about Bruce? I know he want to come home and is not that old. Receivers dont need blazing speed as they age because they know the league and corners so well. I would like to have him in here loose wally and get a wr in the 1st to groom. Perhaps Clayton or Jenkins. Jenkins returns kicks too and has great size:D

Originally posted by dreadlockera
How about Bruce? I know he want to come home and is not that old. Receivers dont need blazing speed as they age because they know the league and corners so well. I would like to have him in here loose wally and get a wr in the 1st to groom. Perhaps Clayton or Jenkins. Jenkins returns kicks too and has great size:D

I like Jenkins too. I've got a feeling he'll slide on draft day, too. The receiver position is jam-packed in this year's draft, which means someone's going to slide down a round or two past where they should go. It's probably either Jenkins or Rashaun Woods, and I'll go with Jenkins because he has the last impressive numbers of the group, and probably will have the worst 40 time. Personally, I think he's an excellent complement to Chambers. Big guy, excellent hands, has a knack for making huge catches.

Back
Top Bottom