Wide Recievers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wide Recievers

DannyNoonan said:
Hakim has an 11.5 yards per return as a PR for his career. He has returned 3 for TDs. His best year was 2000, when he averaged 15.6 and had 10 returns of 20 yards or more. Last year Welker averaged 10.8.

does he only do punts? or does he also do kickoffs? I still want Welker, he is really quick with his lateral movements and knows how to set up blocks well

There's no sense in cutting Thompson because we don't need the cap room, he's in the final year of his contract (he'll help get a comp pick if he isn't resigned), & he is the third best receiver on the team. The only way he gets cut is if he simply gets beat out.

We should resign Boston. Chambers-Booker-Boston-Thompson-Gilmore/Newson/Davis-Welker

hillard and lee both are washed up and i think saban is only paying close attention to hakim and boston cause those are the playmakers

Dont hate on Thompson.

He came up big when it mattered last year- 4 TDs and practically two winning ones (Browns game and of course the famous MNF leap)

chamber blaze84 said:
hillard or hakim both good proven recievers

Hakim has proven that he drops the ball a lot. Took lessons from James McKnight.

If Boston comes back it will be as the #2 or #3 WR. If his knee is healthy he would be my #2 guy over Booker.

DannyNoonan said:
Hakim has an 11.5 yards per return as a PR for his career. He has returned 3 for TDs. His best year was 2000, when he averaged 15.6 and had 10 returns of 20 yards or more. Last year Welker averaged 10.8.
who cares welker is our guy. yah his best year was in 2000 when he was actually healthy. oh yah..that was 4 years ago too.

Very true...Hakim has fallen out of favor with 2 teams due to dropping a major amount of punt returns and passes. His talent is not a question but his concentration certainly is.
SMadison29 said:
Hakim has proven that he drops the ball a lot. Took lessons from James McKnight.

Saban has already said that we need a slot receiver to spread the field. So we know that D. Thompson can't do that, Gilmore can't do, so I GUARANTEE THAT OUR #3 WR WILL BE SOMEONE THAT ISN'T ON THE TEAM RIGHT NOW OR SOMEONE FROM THE DRAFT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom