WideReciever in the third? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WideReciever in the third?

The guy that intrigues me in that area is Sammie Parker from Oregon as others have mentioned previously. Didn't see him play a whole lot, but in reading his bio and looking at his speed, it appears he could have a similar impact as Bethel Johnson did for the Patriots last year. Would be nice to have someone with that speed on special teams to return kicks and possibly catch a few balls as a 3rd or 4th receiver.

heres another vote for colbert if he's there. good temperment for number 3 receiver.

I guess we'll be taking Wilford in the third since that seems the pick nobody wants.

I honestly don't know who we'd take in round 3 but a lot of good WR's will be gone by the time we pick and that's one reason why I have us taking Evans in round one.Guards seems to always drop so I have Clarke in round 3.

Ozzy rules!!

i read on someone post about how they dont want for sure Enrest Wilford.... im a bit biased due to that fact i live 15 min from blacksburg but anyways.. he had a strong senior game and work out here at tech.. he lacks great speed but he runs routes very well and to much of u miami locals and canes fans.. he does have hands even though he dropped that damn pass a couple years back.....i think if we picked him up in later rounds say 5 or 6th.. talent wise that would be a great pick up for our team.. we have boston chambers wilkins tolver simmons and davis... willford could win a few spots i do believe but maybe i just like hokies becoming dolphins what can i say?????

Hopefully teams that need WR's will take 1 in the first round, so that the 2nd tier WR's like Colbert will fall. I'm hoping Colbert lasts to us because i think he'll be a very good WR in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom