Wilboun to replace James Brown? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilboun to replace James Brown?

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Rumor is Michael Wilboun from PTI could be the new host of the FOX NFL Pregame show.

If so, i'm glad the Dolphins aren't a NFC team. :shakeno:

I like the move if true. I love PTI and both Kornhieser and Wilbon.

NYinBostonFin said:
I like the move if true. I love PTI and both Kornhieser and Wilbon.

If this happens, PTI will be gone.

Kornheiser on MNF. Wilbon leaving for FOX. I bet that show goes away if Wilbon leaves for FOX.

good show PTI
Wilbon would be a good choice for Fox
Kornheiser Imo is going to be a bust for MNF

DolfanDaveInATX said:
I thought Wilbon was already doing the Monday night show on ESPN.

FOX gig is better, that is a jump ya gotta make.

MikeO said:

Kornheiser on MNF. Wilbon leaving for FOX. I bet that show goes away if Wilbon leaves for FOX.

Im not too sure about that. They already still do the show from seperate locations often. It is one of the more popular shows on ESPN. They might find a way to make it work.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
I thought Wilbon was already doing the Monday night show on ESPN.

No, Kornhiser, Tirico, and Theisman.

MikeO said:

Obviously the show would be done because Wilbon would be going head to head with Espns' pregame show. I'm just going to speculate but I would think that Wilbon is under contract with Espn and unless it runs out Fox would have to buy him out. I don't know how much of a future PTI has with Kornheiser and Wilbon anyways. Kornheiser hates to fly and I thought I heard John Feinstein say he plans on driving around the country to each MNF game this year. I like Michael Wilbon and think he would be great but I don't know how well he would work with the Fox crew who is awful. I have no clue who they would look at to take over for Brown but Joe Rose from Best Damn Sports Show Period isn't bad.

MikeO said:

Nah they will probally just get new hosts....then the ratings will go downward and then it will be gone

Jim Rome used to do Around the Horn if im not mistaked

Toni Realli or however you spell it was Stat Boy on PTI and got promoted.....

I love ATH it can go away....

Alex22 said:
Nah they will probally just get new hosts....then the ratings will go downward and then it will be gone

Jim Rome used to do Around the Horn if im not mistaked

Toni Realli or however you spell it was Stat Boy on PTI and got promoted.....

I love ATH it can go away....

Tony Reali I think is still stat boy. Max Kellermen was the previous host of Around the Horn.

Back
Top Bottom