Wilboun to replace James Brown? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilboun to replace James Brown?

Wilbon is better than James Brown. JB just smiles and says little, while Wilbon will voice his opinion. I love PTI and hope they can make it work even from separate locations if necessary just like they do on Around the Horn.

PTI is one of my favorite shows on tv right now, and has been for the last two years. I really hope they can make it work because kornheiser and wilbon seem to have developed a chemistry together and the show really dosen't have the same feel when one of them is taking a day off and they have a guest host. I for one will just be keeping my fingers crossed wilbon's deal with fox falls through because i think they show will work with one on the road because as of late it's been that way a good bit.

djfresh47 said:
Tony Reali I think is still stat boy. Max Kellermen was the previous host of Around the Horn.

he is but he used to be there every show, now he is basically only there a few times a month and does the over under %'s with them

and yeah Max Kellermen I hated him, not sure why I thought Jim rome....maybe because I hate them both

Alex22 said:
he is but he used to be there every show, now he is basically only there a few times a month and does the over under %'s with them
he's on there every day because he does the error corrections on every show

Max Kellermen flopped doing a bootleg version of Around the Horn in Fox Sports.

I hope they still keep PTI, I love watching both PTI and Around the Horn.

I don't like Wilbon, and I'm repulsed by Tony Kornholer. Hope they both flop and die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie son?

NYinBostonFin said:
Im not too sure about that. They already still do the show from seperate locations often. It is one of the more popular shows on ESPN. They might find a way to make it work.

FOX won't let one of their guys do an ESPN show. Not with all of the FOXSports(enter city) stations out there.

And Kornheiser with another co-host just isnt' the same. Although I am sure ESPN will try it

jnewmant said:
he's on there every day because he does the error corrections on every show

They dont do the errors anymore I dont think, they go to an espn sportscenter commercial and come back for the big finish

Tony Realli still does the corrections. Right before they send it to SportsCenter, they yell "STAT BOY!" and Tony comes up with his corrections.

Back
Top Bottom