Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wild Card Week: Washington Vs. Tampa Bay Thread

RobFins2005 said:
And now is the point of the game where Buc fans get on their cell phones and act like they no longer care about the game until something major happens later on.

ah, i think i understand now... you hate some bucs fan(s) in your personal life... we all have some of those for some teams... Redskins and Jets are mine....

Marino2Clayton said:
wow the Reskins are swarming.

this team looks more and more like Gibbs' old Redskins every week. Not quite there yet (offensively they're not quite as good) but defensively they look like that 1991 squad today.

PressCoverage said:
ah, i think i understand now... you hate some bucs fan(s) in your personal life... we all have some of those for some teams... Redskins and Jets are mine....

Well, yea, but there are fans of every team I hate. I don't like any of the other Florida teams, but the Jaguars don't really appear on my "hate" radar as I am just ambivalent to them. I used to bash the Bucs when people like Vinnie were their QB.

does anybody know why the official first ruled that was tampa bay ball? does he have cataracts?

ok all this conversation is making it hard to watch so I'll be back at halftime-ish.

I had a feeling Washington would start strong

stupid late whistle. that wasn't a fumble, but officials not blowing the whistle right away are gonna get Brunell killed by defenders pursuing the ball

Back
Top Bottom