Wild Card Winners? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wild Card Winners?

Nothing outside of luck coming back flipped those colts fortunes more than those top 2 draft picks.

Whoof Nelson and Leonard are studs.

That colts dc is doing more with less than any other coordinator in football. Interview him
Agreed … not really sure why we're not interviewing him.

Chargers were one of the best five teams in the league, and that's even more impressive given that they have one of the worst home-field situations in the league (arguably the worst). NE will be super tough, but LAC has been the better team all year. Both the Colts and Chargers have real chances to win next week. The NFC WC games were much harder to call/up in the air imo. I favor KC and LAC to play in the AFC Championship, but the Colts have a better shot at the Chiefs than the Texans had vs them.
Given that the Chargers were the best road team in the league this year, I'm ecstatic that they won and are going to Foxboro. If anyone has a chance to beat the Patriots in Foxboro, it's probably the Chargers.

Looking forward to Ingram and Bosa putting some hits on Tommy Boy.

I’m from NE, everybody here, fans/mediA, wanted Houston. Glad they didn’t get them.

No they don't. If they beat Chargers or Ravens at home they will not survive Arrowhead. They barely beat KC at home and the KC defense is much better at home and the Pats are a mediocre road team.
The only way for the Pats to go to the Superbowl is with the path through the Colts. Colts beat somehow KC and then the Colts have to go to Gillette (if Pats beat either LAC or Ravens).
Like I said, people need to accept NE in the Super Bowl again.

Like I said, people need to accept NE in the Super Bowl again.
Glad you are happy along with the NFL. What a joke of a league. Not worth watching anymore. If I was a Chiefs fan I would hope that they don't just fire Bob Sutton but the choking walrus as well. Never going to win a Super Bowl with him as their head coach.

Back
Top Bottom