Wild Card Winners? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wild Card Winners?

Flacco, Flacco, Flacco!!

I can’t see Baltimore going into NE and winning with no passing game. Not sure I can see SD either.

Living near Baltimore for many many years this game is the perfect reason why I say we want to stay away from John Harbaugh! His offense has repeatedly been crap over years, the special teams is only good because Tucker is ridiculously talented, and the great defense's have always been run 100% by the D coordinator. He also has had Ozzie picking his players. He makes poor game time decisions....like refusing to go to Flacco here when Jackson has looked like garbage.

Ravens will now lose Flacco will leave, Harbaugh may even be fired, Ravens will go with Jackson next year and his season will go almost like this playoff game. He's been figured out.

Living near Baltimore for many many years this game is the perfect reason why I say we want to stay away from John Harbaugh! His offense has repeatedly been crap over years, the special teams is only good because Tucker is ridiculously talented, and the great defense's have always been run 100% by the D coordinator. He also has had Ozzie picking his players. He makes poor game time decisions....like refusing to go to Flacco here when Jackson has looked like garbage.

Ravens will now lose Flacco will leave, Harbaugh may even be fired, Ravens will go with Jackson next year and his season will go almost like this playoff game. He's been figured out.

The play calling today has been quite awful. It's Marty calling though right? Not John? That one drive where they were at SD's 10 or 15 and they ran 3 times in a row followed by a FG....

I see everyone blaming the play calling on Jackson's crap play. Well, their playbook is limited because Jackson can't do anything else!

People need to accept, the Patriots are going to the super bowl yet again. Chargers playing like this at Foxboro have no shot. I don't have much faith in KC defense or a 2nd year QB against Brady and company.

I see everyone blaming the play calling on Jackson's crap play. Well, their playbook is limited because Jackson can't do anything else!

Back to back long TDs drives when they actually let the guy consistently throw. Rather than running 2-3 times per down. The play calling has been trash and that down at SDs 10 made it blatant.

People need to accept, the Patriots are going to the super bowl yet again
No they don't. If they beat Chargers or Ravens at home they will not survive Arrowhead. They barely beat KC at home and the KC defense is much better at home and the Pats are a mediocre road team.
The only way for the Pats to go to the Superbowl is with the path through the Colts. Colts beat somehow KC and then the Colts have to go to Gillette (if Pats beat either LAC or Ravens).

Really nice second half performance here by the Ravens to keep this thing competitive and have a chance to win it.

I'll pick against the Chargers again next week. Hope I'm wrong again.

Back
Top Bottom