Wild Card Winners? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wild Card Winners?

This was kind of a no brainer to me:

Reich vs Obrien
Luck vs Watson

The colts will be tough in KC too. If luck has the ball last, look out. I’m happy because I want NE to not get Houston, a team they have owned.

These colts can beat anyone. And those vegas odds are a steal at the moment

I’m just happy because Houston going to NE was the best case for the Patriots. They OWN the Texans. Now they get Baltimore or LA.

I cannot remember looking forward to a non Miami Dolphins game more than I’m looking forward to Charges/Ravens.

Man that Hurns ankle break was nasty. Prayers up for him. These guys careers are on the line every play crazy

That actually looks like a really good slate of wild card games on paper. Tough calls but I am going with the Texans, Seahawks, Ravens and Bears. And I feel like all of those could go the other way.

I'm especially unsure about the Bears vs the Eagles. On paper, you have to think that Bears defense at home will be stifling, but Doug Pederson was a wizard in the playoffs last season and I'm not sure that Bears team is ready for the pressure. They're no longer the underdogs.

Chargers and Eagles confirmed to advance tomorrow. :lol:

Luck is an incredible player.
Feel terrible for Hurns. Always hate to see a player suffer a devastating injury like that. Wish the best for him in recovery.
Good win by the Cowboys.

Tough games today. I really like what the Chargers have done behind that coach. Today will be a great test to see if they can make the adjustments to get the W off a team that recently beat them. I think the Chargers get it done. 2nd time seeing Lamar Jackson.

Foles is a great story. I will be rooting for him, but I think the Bears have something this season. That defense is going to be a tough out. They traded for a truly special player in Mack. Rare to see a player that good get traded in the NFL.

Reactions: A1.
Watson’s inaccuracy issues and lack of ability to pass from the pocket were apparent tonight.

I think it’s more inability to go thru progressions from the pocket than anything else but yeah apparent indeed.

This is what happens when your defense can’t sniff the qb due to top shelf o line play and as a result your suspect secondary gets torched and you have a one read qb that is poor from the pocket.

Congrats to the colts they put it on them and kcs gonna have their hands full.

Watson’s got a long ways to go in pure pocket play.

I love that the patriots likely get the ravens d to deal with.

Nothing outside of luck coming back flipped those colts fortunes more than those top 2 draft picks.

Whoof Nelson and Leonard are studs.

That colts dc is doing more with less than any other coordinator in football. Interview him

Nothing outside of luck coming back flipped those colts fortunes more than those top 2 draft picks.

Whoof Nelson and Leonard are studs.

That colts dc is doing more with less than any other coordinator in football. Interview him

Colts have a great coaching staff, a great nucleus, and the most cap space in the league.

Back
Top Bottom