Wildcard Playoffs Discussion | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wildcard Playoffs Discussion

Lol! There’s no way that Browns offense can keep up with KC.
I don't think the Browns Defense will stop them on any possession! Ben threw for 500yds, will we see Mahomes do his behind the back pass finally???

The Steelers really thought they just needed some rest and that would fix all of their issues. LOLLLLLLL.

The Steelers really thought they just needed some rest and that would fix all of their issues. LOLLLLLLL.

One of the craziest coaching decisions I’ve ever seen. That team didn’t need breaks they needed to work their butts off

Well Cleveland has a week to work out their defensive issues. And ya never know.

After this weekend we now own the 3rd longest Playoff win drought at 20 years. Only Bengals and Lions are longer. Man that is so depressing.

After this weekend we now own the 3rd longest Playoff win drought at 20 years. Only Bengals and Lions are longer. Man that is so depressing.
ya we got to get in the playoffs first. then end that ****.

One final comment for all the Tannehill threads. For years many of us claimed that with a better supporting cast, Tannehill would be a top 10 QB. The detractors LAUGHED and called us CRAZY. We were also told that great QBs make players around them better.

On his first team after the Dolphins, he puts up TOP 5 stats and leads his team to the playoffs twice. Derrick Henry instantly becomes a top running back. AJ Brown, Corey Davis, and Smith all become better players. Do the detractors admit we were right? No, almost unbelievably, we are now told it is the supporting cast that is responsible for the QBs performance..... you just cannot make this stuff up.

They literally switched from #AllAboutTheQB to #NotAtAllAboutTheQB
Look when they stacked the box and said RT beat us that meant something - You want to go to war with that like we did in Miami - go for it - when the run game gets hung up - it was on RT to get it done - and he doesn’t

No PO pedigree and the dude gets paid a lot and I mean a lot

Look when they stacked the box and said RT beat us that meant something - You want to go to war with that like we did in Miami - go for it - when the run game gets hung up - it was on RT to get it done - and he doesn’t

No PO pedigree and the dude gets paid a lot and I mean a lot
They don't have the OL to hold up in pass protection. They don't have any WRs after Brown and Davis. And Davis missed nearly the whole game. It is funny how you blame the rest of the team for Tua's performances but fail to see the same situation elsewhere. I don't have to change how I view things because of the player involved.

The running game got hung up several times this season. The Titans were 4-1 in games where Henry averaged less than 4 yards per carry this season. Please get some facts before deciding on an argument.

Depressing? Lol...never a word I would use over sports.

I have to give credit to the Browns, Browns came to play and Steelers did not, congratulations to the Browns

Depressing? Lol...never a word I would use over sports.
Good for you. I’ve never seen this team win a Playoff game. That is depressing. Doesn’t mean I live a depressed life holy ****.

I don't think the Browns Defense will stop them on any possession! Ben threw for 500yds, will we see Mahomes do his behind the back pass finally???
That was one of the most pathetic 500yds passing games from a QB ive ever seen. Browns went 28-0 up and then made a shed load of mistakes letting the Steelers in.
QB stats these days are getting beyond crazy. Marino would have had 400-500yds every week and that's with throwing minimal interceptions.

Back
Top Bottom