Wildcard Weekend 2021Games Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wildcard Weekend 2021Games Thread

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
NFC

No. 2 New Orleans Saints (12-4) vs. No. 7 Chicago Bears (8-8)

4:40 p.m. ET, Sunday, Jan. 10, CBS
Opening line: Saints -8.5; O/U 48

No. 3 Seattle Seahawks (12-4) vs. No. 6 Los Angeles Rams (10-6)
4:40 p.m. ET, Saturday, Jan. 9, Fox
Opening line: Seahawks -4.5; O/U 42

No. 4 Washington Football Team (7-9) vs. No. 5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5)
8:15 p.m. ET, Saturday, Jan. 9, NBC
Opening line: Bucs -7.5; O/U 46.5

AFC

No. 2 Buffalo Bills (13-3) vs. No. 7 Indianapolis Colts (11-5)

1:05 p.m. ET, Saturday, Jan. 9, CBS
Opening line: Bills -6.5; O/U 51.5

No. 3 Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) vs. No. 6 Cleveland Browns (11-5)
8:15 p.m. ET, Sunday, Jan. 10, NBC
Opening line: Steelers -3.5; O/U 47

No. 4 Tennessee Titans (11-5) vs. No. 5 Baltimore Ravens (11-5)
1:05 p.m. ET, Sunday, Jan. 10, ESPN/ABC
Opening line: Ravens -4.5; O/U 54.5

So who do you got?

Saints, Seahawks, Bucs, Bills, Browns and Ravens. I'm pulling for the Colts and Titans (Tanehill).

Am I the only one rooting for the Bills to make a deep run? I know they’re a division rival and destroyed us, but they’re a good story. And it would give us a little hope that we merely ran into an insanely hot team.

Am I the only one rooting for the Bills to make a deep run? I know they’re a division rival and destroyed us, but they’re a good story. And it would give us a little hope that we merely ran into an insanely hot team.

nope. I have no problem if the Bills advance.

Idiotic decision by Reich, it's the playoffs and your playing well, kick the damn field goal and add points. Don't incur anything there that can change momentum

Colts needed points there, I respect the aggression going for it on 4th down as you need touchdowns to beat the bills, just slightly overthrown by noddle arm

Brad Allen is a continously terrible and gutless referee. I've never seen this guy make a close call.

On both catches Evans second foot has relifted off the ground before securing possession

Allen can do things most QB’s can’t. Kind of sucks.

After the way their fans came here for the past week and trolled us, they can suck it! No way in the world I would root for that bunch!

Back
Top Bottom