Wildcard Weekend 2021Games Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wildcard Weekend 2021Games Thread

I know the Bills are a good team and we all saw what they did to our dolphins unfortunately. But while I was feeling the Bills could be the AFC team to challenge the chiefs, I'm not as sure. Good win by the bills, but bills pass rush seemed to lacking and the bills run D just like the last time chiefs beat them and gashed them by the run. I think those will be a big liability for bills. I think Bills most likely play Steelers since I don't see Browns beating Steelers. And like last game, I think the Bills have a good shot beating Steelers again, but Chiefs are gonna gash Bills if they meet in the AFc champtionship game.

Colts blew that game...
Yes, but Bills almost got screwed at end of the game too. Even though I'm a miami fan that WAS a fumble by the colts player. His knee was off the ground when the bills player touched him and Colts player was up making a run again and then fumbled. That should've been the game and win right there by Bills.

Washington probably doesn't have a chance. Ugh I don't want to see Brady in the SB.
meh I'm pretty sure the PAckers or saints will knock brady out of the playoffs. Saints have made tampa not look so great twice this season already.

I saw this "upset" coming as soon as the matchup was set.

I don't see Rams going in to green bay and beating the Packers (of course that's if Saints win as are the odds)
yeah the rams play the hawks well and defense knows how to lock down Wilson and the WRs. So it wasn't much of a surprise to see hawks lose like they have already this season vs rams

Back
Top Bottom