Wilkerson update??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilkerson update???

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I saw somebody post before that he was choosing between us, the Pats and somebody else...does anybody have any concrete info about this or anything regarding Wilkerson and Miami??

We determined that the poster in the Tiger thread said that a week ago, those three teams expressed interest in him. Right now we know nothing.

He better not trade out his old coach and go to the Pats!

He wants the best chance to start and the coach that knows him best. He'll come here...

He is looking too see which team offers the most Yankee Doodles in the package!

Cmon over here Wilkerson! Join the Dolphins 2005-06 SB party!!!

Jaj said:
He wants the best chance to start and the coach that knows him best. He'll come here...

I agree. If he goes to the Pats or Eagles he will be riding the bench the whole season unless their center's get injured. The logical choice is Miami.

rainmaker1313 said:
He is looking too see which team offers the most Yankee Doodles in the package!

Cmon over here Wilkerson! Join the Dolphins 2005-06 SB party!!!
agreed. Im not sure he realizes that Phins bucks are worth more though!

gator_sensation said:
He might be pissed at Saban for not drafting him!

Very true. I think Ben needs to bite his lip on this one and do whats best for the Miami Dolphins ;)

Guys-
All this talk is not based on anything real. Some guy on a message board said he talked to Wilkerson last week and asked him who had contacted him. Wilkerson told him that he had been contacted by Miami, Philly, NE and one other team. That was a week ago (if true). Doesn't say anything about what teams (if any) have offered him a contract post-draft.

gator_sensation said:
He might be pissed at Saban for not drafting him!
Bill Belichick and Andy Reid didn't draft him either, so why would he be only pissed at Saban?

In the end it all comes down to who offers him the most dollars. Come on Wayne!

Surferosa said:
In the end it all comes down to who offers him the most dollars. Come on Wayne!

I think we give him the best chance to come in and play also. Our center sucks and it is only a matter of time before Seth is gone. He should definitely take that into consideration, along with the money.

Back
Top Bottom