Will a single #34 Williams jersey be visible on Sundays this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will a single #34 Williams jersey be visible on Sundays this season?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Or did the entire fanbase burn them already?

I expect to see alot more #84's, 54's, 99's, 80's and 7's around...

I'm confident there will be some #34 jerseys...worn by opposing fans.

I'm planning to invest in a #23 jersey, personally. I haven't made my trip to the Salvation Army yet with my #34.

Lucky

phunwin said:
I'm confident there will be some #34 jerseys...worn by opposing fans.

I'm planning to invest in a #23 jersey, personally. I haven't made my trip to the Salvation Army yet with my #34.

of all my Dolphins apparel, I only have one #34 t-shirt and two #34 jersey dresses. I will not put them on - as a matter of fact, I told my husband to take them to Staples and ship them to Ricky Williams, wherever he may be. I don't want them anymore.

I've got an orange Ricky jersey that will remain hanging up in my closet... in memory of what was my favorite dolphins player. To me, the man that has done this to us is not the man that wore that jersey. As mad as I am at the "new" Ricky... I can't quite forget the magic that the more mentally stable one used to have. Would I wear it again? No, probably not.

I hope that no one wears a Ricky jersey to a game this year. Maybe some will but I doubt we will see many #34s. I will never wear my Ricky jersey ever again.

A $250.00 investment, believing he would be here for a while. He friggin' jacked me too. I oughta send him an invoice!!!

I'm sure there will be some out there wearing theirs. However the name may be replaced with the likes of:

B. Arnold
Quitter
Loser
1. Headcase
?????
B.Marley II
Bong Boy
The Chronic

If anyone DOES wear #34, I bet they won't be wearing it from the 2nd game on!! They're gonna hear it so much, they're gonna feel like they're wearing a stinking JETS jersey!

I won't wear mine. This guy has disgraced the team name. He doesn't deserve the aqua and orange.

I got my girlfriend a Ricky jersey for our trip to Miami opening day. I even wonder if anyone on EBay would even go for it now. :fire:

I threw mine out already. Screw that. I'm not wearing a quitter's jersey.

David said:
I threw mine out already. Screw that. I'm not wearing a quitter's jersey.

If you did toss it...Wouldn't it suck for you if he decides to come back for this year?!!:yell:

jtown777 said:
A $250.00 investment, believing he would be here for a while. He friggin' jacked me too. I oughta send him an invoice!!!

I'm sure there will be some out there wearing theirs. However the name may be replaced with the likes of:

B. Arnold
Quitter
Loser
1. Headcase
?????
B.Marley II
Bong Boy
The Chronic

You know I can picture that as i'm reading it, watching NFL films highlights on Inside the NFL after opening day, seeing fans burn #34 and have new names on the back of the jersey. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom