Will AJ Hawk be there at 16? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will AJ Hawk be there at 16?

RnR3423

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was wondering if we could see AJ Hawk at 16

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: maybe if he breaks both his legs before draft :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Pretty much no chance. He's gonna go within the top seven probably.

I was just wondering, The first 6 picks seem to be focusing on offense, I mean you even think of Arizona and you see them drafting a RB, Alot of teams dont seem to be wanting Defense this year other Cleveland or maybe GB

RnR3423 said:
I was just wondering, The first 6 picks seem to be focusing on offense, I mean you even think of Arizona and you see them drafting a RB, Alot of teams dont seem to be wanting Defense this year other Cleveland or maybe GB

49ers and Oakland are going defense.

RnR3423 said:
I was wondering if we could see AJ Hawk at 16

I think their is a better chance Leinart falls to us than Hawk.

I wouldnt be surprised if Oakland trades their pick for Culpepper you never know what to expect from Al davis

If Lienart was his own Agent he would want 1 billion dollars. Have you heard him talk he thinks he is Amazing,lol.

RnR3423 said:
If Lienart was his own Agent he would want 1 billion dollars. Have you heard him talk he thinks he is Amazing,lol.

yeah he really got me after he lost the national championship game with

'We are still the better team'

I hate his attitude I cant wait to see him fail

Anything is possible. Derrick Johnson of Texas was considered the best linebacker in last year draft, a sure fire top 10 pick and he slid to Kansas City in the middle of round one...so.

I don't think AJ will. The Hawk will fly long before we have a chance at him.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
I think their is a better chance Leinart falls to us than Hawk.
Theres a better chance that Frerotte turns good than him falling to us!

Alex22 said:
yeah he really got me after he lost the national championship game with

'We are still the better team'

I hate his attitude I cant wait to see him fail
Yea...he will get cut from the Saints right after Young wins 8 Super Bowl MVPs in 1 year AND learns how to fly :rolleyes2

He could fall to 16....16 minutes after the draft starts that is......I was thinking he was gonna be our pick at 4 before we decided to win the last 6 games...lol But hey, Manny Lawson is posible there or Carpenter.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom